Spintend 75V/200A Ubox (Based on 75V/300A VESC)and Uni1 Introduction !

Use Spintend remote (works great) or custom firmware on John’s web site if using your own remote.

1 Like

yep using his remote and the custom firmware

1 Like

Scroll up a day

1 Like

What is that thing? Are those modules like NESE or are those liion pouch cells?

Anyway, can’t wait to see your highvoltage test of Ubox.

2 Likes

Prismatic LiFePO4?

1 Like

@infiniteoffset Each hard Case contains 2 10 amp hour Li-ion pouches in parallel. Battery Clearing House SV-BA10 13s 20Ah Battery

5 Likes

Is there a newer version of VESC FW ? like 5.2 ?
Is it available for the Custom FW 300A ?
I got a wierd messaage when trying to connect on m’y phone

1 Like

Ah that would explain why I wasn’t noticing any changes on the bench. The last remote with modes was a Hobbywing, and that modified top speed as well. I guess that’s kinda useful? I think I’d rather stick with VESC profiles at the moment, if the modes can’t be customized.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hello
I have the remote what does LMH do does it limit the speed , haven’t used it yet :smiley:

1 Like

nope just changes throttle curve so it gets to that speed slower

1 Like

explained few posts before

OK i get I thanks

I notice that when I plug in the Uni1 remote to recharge, it automatically turns on and tries to pair. Now the stock battery life of the remote isn’t great, but it seems like it’s functional while plugged in. So now I’m thinking about having it plugged in to a small single 18650 cell USB power bank on longer rides over 2 hours. Are there any issues with charging and using it at the same time? I know some devices don’t like it, while others are completely unaffected.

2 Likes

@hardunclejohn Could you tell us more about the Ubox Pro? I saw it being mentioned somewhere else on the forum.

7 Likes

I got curious and I searched for Ubox Pro on this forum and it was mentioned here:

I wonder that more features might mean, but it surely sounds interesting

EDIT: here’s more

4 Likes

Any luck with this?

Id understand if there are delays or some of the features don’t make it to the final product because it’s not like he made a guarantee in the dms, but it would make me sad. Hardunclejohn you can be sure that if/when I get the ubox pro and it does everything I hope for then I won’t be able to stop taking about it! I really believe it will be the most popular esc.

1 Like

may i ask you when you set up your Ubox what settings did you use in the battery amps?
e.g. when you have a battery tht can provide 150A in total do you enter 75A then in the ubox?

I never had a dual vesc thts why im curios about this
So do the values need to be entered like you do when you setup 2 single escs?

KR and thx very much!!!

1 Like

The motor wizard will calculate the motor amps by it’s own for both sides. The battery amps are default to 99A set but limited by the motor amp setting.
If you want to change those setting you need to go into each side esc and set the values separately.
You already was right, if battery can support 150A total you set each site the battery max to 75A.

3 Likes