Space Cowboy | Prototipo | 12s5p 40T | Hypertrucks | 6396 140kv | Neptune BMS | Unity

Not on purpose by any means. But in my book… baby them while you build, get those good pictures. Then abuse the fuck out of it until you build the next rig.

This industry moves at hyper speed. By the time your shit is trashed you will want the latest shit anyway.

Or I do…

All my boards right now would blow people’s minds 1 year ago, now I am embarrassed.

Soon to change though. Got some sweet ass personal shit in the works!

9 Likes

Its the happening place man, its beautiful. So much national forest around the area.
The real-estate up there went out of this world about 4 years ago. it just keeps growing.

I don’t know anyone who skates but I don’t live there either, im about an hour away.

1 Like

I have so many houses in Asheville saved on Zillow it isn’t even funny.

I hope to be there within 2 years.

And “Built in Asheville” would totally fit my brand!

1 Like

I lived in Southern Pines (outskirts of Fort Bragg) for years when I was in the army. But that shit is no fucking Asheville.

One of, if not my favorite city on the East Coast.

1 Like

Wish that guy would join the forum, he’s easily the most helpful dude on the Lacroix FB page. Looks like he shreds too.

3 Likes

Cool dude for sure! I really hope you aren’t one of those gentlemen with a handbag in that group that don’t know how to tension your belts :rofl::rofl:

Pls don’t shot me. I’m jk :grin:

3 Likes

LMFAOOO - I stopped posting as much, too many of those. I flex on em with a dual Proto pic every now and again haha

2 Likes

All the house in Asheville look like they would be in magazines, there’s some much character in that little city. Great food and brews to!! ohh and some of the best bands roll through on a weekly bases.

You need to establish a big esk8 builders seen there!!!

Plus Id be able to have someone cool to ride with, I travel to Charolette for group rides now and then but its all boosted and chines cheapies rolling around.

2 Likes

Hahah. You’re alright brother. I can tell :rofl:

2 Likes

I did flex a little with the ole space cowboy

1 Like

Almost every time I post a pic with the kaly drives, I either get DM’s or comments:

“Are they better? Why’d you do it? Do you hate Alex? Could you reco a better wheel? Wait you have TWO? Wait that has a 12s??!?!? Are you going to put bigger motors? Are Kaly’s or Lacroix’s faster?”

10 Likes

Haha. Seriously man. Knock it off. You’ll get your ass kicked out of the group if you keep posting shit about them :rofl::rofl:

I couldn’t take it. I quit the damn group before they quit me a while back

2 Likes

I’m a “founding member too” :sweat_smile:

All jokes aside - I get it they’re not all DIYer’s haha

edit: @NingNing I’ll stop posting BS in your thread man sorry, again beautiful board can’t wait to she her complete!!

3 Likes

Let me back in. I’m too working on my own proto build with the difference that I pay someone to build my battery pack :grin:

No more messing around with @NingNing thread
I’m sorry brother

4 Likes

Thats going to be a sick board man. @Sender does em right

you might be the smart one, im going to try and knock mine out in two days but we’ll see how my sanity holds up.

4 Likes

Its all good, I like seeing some cowboy bebop references and general proto talk

3 Likes

Yes sr. @sender the master skinner

And nah man. It’s Bets if you make your own. Ima ain’t for that next time I attemp to build.
She’ll be rolling on moon shit :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

more carbon :joy:

5 Likes

Nice to see a skull on a board instead of the weird anime shit I’ve seen going around. Dope design

4 Likes

clearly doesn’t get the reference.

3 Likes