Space Cowboy | Prototipo | 12s5p 40T | Hypertrucks | 6396 140kv | Neptune BMS | Unity

9 Likes

Haha. Good one

1 Like

They did have nice battery building skills, you have a point… shame they were shady about it :thinking:

3 Likes

I now need a board I call “Spike” because Cowboy Bebop is a fav of mine as well (how can it not be) - I have a few boards named for Anime’s. My one lacroix is the “Nimbus” DBZ cloud reference, and my first DIY was called “Valkyrie” dual meaning there (the norse legends as well as Robotech reference).

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more with you Too bad :cry:

1 Like

I had a readjust every single pack lead… but it was hella cheap (I got lucky)

1 Like

I couldn’t stand it, with my dad on his surron as the tow bike I made a couple laps around the driveway.
Let me tell yah folks this thing is amazing!!!

I’m taking the 6374 motors off my other build and getting this together before the weekend.

13 Likes

let me know as you dial in the hypers, interested in what settings you land on. I found them good but I still haven’t found the perfect setting. Still haven’t taken mine over 28 mph.

2 Likes

I like a very loose set up but I’m kinda clue less as to what these are capable of.
With the blue 60a blocks front and rear i felt like it was out carving my double kingpin trucks.
I’ll find out shortly, I’m going to put in some late nights and get this board together in a couple days

5 Likes

Just be really Careful going over speed bumps :grin:

1 Like

my last proto had a big nasty scratch because of a speed bump

3 Likes

Enclosures are supposed to get all fucked up if you use the board right!

13 Likes

Haha. Nah man. I mean. With hypertrucks.

Taking a speed bump in the wrong angle can take you down :rofl:
I have had a few close calls myself

4 Likes

ohhhhh I see. noted!!

I’ll be honest.

I have done tons of decks for people. But this build is the first one I’m a bit jealous of!

11 Likes

ehhhh your ritght, all my boards look like total shit on the bottom but I just need to keep it nice for just a little while.

Haha. Hell nah. Not in purpose

Seen Steve Honeycutt going into the water channels “whatever you call those structures” down in LA and brother. That really hurt my feelings :rofl:

5 Likes

If you come back up to Asheville sometime you’ll be welcome to have a go on er

1 Like

Dude. We want to move to Asheville. We just bought a house here in Birmingham, but as soon as I sell this climbing gym that is where we want to head. Have friends up there so will definitely hit you up.

We were going to be up there 2 weeks ago but then all this BS pandemic shit happened.

3 Likes

You know many riders up there?

1 Like