Space Cowboy | Prototipo | 12s5p 40T | Hypertrucks | 6396 140kv | Neptune BMS | Unity

Of course I do bud. You guys want to fuck cartoons

3 Likes

Sorry bud.

Sniper edit haha I don’t watch henti but I do get it

1 Like

My first crush was Faye Valentine
Aka my first real boner

1 Like

4 Likes

Little mermaid here :sweat_smile: :raised_back_of_hand:t2:

2 Likes

don’t be scared to snip off each corner/ or grind the pcb of the BMS, If there isn’t copper tracing, your good to go.

You can also cut off the bottom most 3-5mm of most all bms , and solder leads directly to the Resistors on the bms if you really need to squeeze in. Then you can add a small pigtail *to keep you from accidentally shorting if you’re not so good at soldering. Let me know. i’ll do for a 6 pack of IPA for you if you need

hmm not so sure id like to do that to my Neptune, plus I ended up having enough room.

2 Likes

I zoomed in… Yes… I wouldn’t fuck with that either.

That isn’t cheap… are you a gadget guy, or really like cell by cell stats… I’ve had my eye on one for a short while.

1 Like

I like having the features if I need them.
In the realm of things it’s a small price compared to all the other parts.

I haven’t installed a bms on my other board and it’s going on a year of weekly use.

1 Like

Only millimeters to spare
Almost there

7 Likes

Yay!! Definitely not a lot of room to spear! Can’t wait for you to finish her up and share some thoughts on hypertrucks/proto combo.

you miiiiiight need to run a hard rubber spacer between deck and enclosure to get the motor wires in there cleanly.

2 Likes

Ehhhh there’s plenty of room hahaha

1 Like

sounds like girls in my grade

1 Like

It’s getting a little cramped fellas

10 Likes

Woah!! Thts a tight fit!!

2 Likes

That’s what she said!!!

5 Likes

This is so freaking sweet dude. One of the coolest decks I have ever seen.

3 Likes

Thanks man
It’s really something special

2 Likes