Slime for pneumatics inner tubes

I’m using slime in my EUC and I haven’t noticed any bad things yet. Should probably also mention that I’ve used slime from day 1 :sweat_smile:

450ish km so far and no flats with about 100-50ish km on roads with dirt and small stones.

Definitely recommend slime and it’s really easy to install.

Do they fit the berg rims?

Yes they do.

My tire wear is 1200KM. It has a few cracks and dents, but still chug.

4 Likes

I wonder if the tube from this with the bergmeister tire would solve my flat issues. Good link, bookmarked.

I haven’t got a flat since I received the latest inner tubes from @haggyboard.timo

4 Likes

Yeah idk how you’re still having problems with the new tubes man, something is off

1 Like

Those things are pretty much indestructible so give it a shot at least

1 Like

There’s new tubes?

1 Like

Just the ones with the o ring

Oh right…

Not sure when the new stuff comes out @haggyboard.timo

2 Likes

I hope he’s doing ok, seems to have gone dark for a bit

3 Likes

Yep, saw him like a rando post the other day and thought the same.

1 Like

I’m guessing the tubes for the 6x2s are quite a bit bigger. But can’t hurt to try

$3 per wheel ??? is this legit?? incredible. oh hang on… forgot to click the options. too trigger happy.

1 Like

Haggy tubes are 147mm so just about 6".

Will try for science

No worries, he’s doing great (:

New stuff always in the works in the Haggy Workshop though I’m not at liberty to spill any beans haha.

3 Likes

the 6x2 tubes can fit haggy tyres. I’ve had a friend try them on before. The o-ring pretty much fixes the flat tubes though.

@eBoosted The flat tube issue has been fixed with the O-ring solution. However, there are new tubes in the works afaik. Would be good for the man Timo himself to confirm (:

2 Likes

Not at all for me. I’ve been using the o-ring from the start and hit 3 flats in my first 2 months. Luckily Timo is a great guy and took care of replacements almost faster than I could ask. I’m excited for the new products though. Thank you for the info on the tubes working :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, there is a latest batch from last month

2 Likes

Has he announced them publicly for sale? I don’t see any references on his site.

1 Like