Slek skateboards Float-Tec Arms and Wheels. To give you a smoother ride over uneven surfaces.

https://slekskateboards.com/floattec
https://www.instagram.com/slekskateboards/

lol

4 Likes

I need the braille test ASAP

4 Likes

isn’t that similiar to how tank caterpillar track works? just without the belt thingy

1 Like

Hmm, maybe @poastoast is really on to something

4 Likes

In before it’s cool (since summer 2019):sunglasses:

It’s a toss-up between looking like a twat if you happen to bail on an expansion gap or looking like a twat constantly because of your idiot wheels.

5 Likes

What if you already look like a twat regardless of the wheels? Asking for a friend…

2 Likes

it needs some kind of triple front belt/chain drive

I regularly come across similar things on Aliexpress. I feel like this one could be even better because it has suspension.

2 Likes

I would say one is designed carefully and the other, for looks maybe

Notice how the aliexpress one does not feature a rocker-bogey like linkage

would love a side-by-side comparison

1 Like

I would like to see a 8wd hub board.

3 Likes

$800 in hubs + ~$800 in ESCs
Loaded x unlimited
whats the best Vesc’s?

damn they cost double that actually $99 was the jed deal

Well to stay true to the Ali express theme I would get cheap 50$ hubs and flipsky vesc or even cheaper random ESCs.

1 Like

image are there bushings on the axles???

you should be able to weld some 12mm square steel with a hole in it to the frame then the cheap hub can lock onto that

that would look badass on some 270 hangers or something.

1 Like

If you want a wider wheelbase you can also go nuts on the suspension and add even more AliExpress crap :joy:

1 Like

oh yeah forgot about those, yeah need that one in the lineup for the side by side to the float-tec

Has anyone on here tested one of those crazy contraptions? Maybe we are all missing out on something

1 Like

haha people usually go bajaboard if they are wanting a suspension board, or .ecomobl.com/products/m24x-24v-four-motor
these days

1 Like

You wake inolikeflexydecks now

1 Like

Someone on Reddit did that to a Backfire Ranger a while back. Apparently works fine, and packaging was relatively easy since they’re hub motors.

2 Likes