SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Is the kid welding packs yet?

4 Likes

That baby is one bladder leak away from being shot to the moon :zap: :firecracker: :rocket:

6 Likes

@Skyart do you know the grub screw size that these reacher motors use to secure the can? Looks like mine vibrated out…

1 Like

No not sure, but I would guess m5, I can check a bit later

1 Like

Does anybody happen to have pictures of the insides of any Skp or reacher motors? Preferably the 7490.

3 Likes

Per Artem

5 Likes

This is them

2 Likes

Hi @Skyart , did you give up reading your PMs ? :rofl:

1 Like

What is even a PM

5 Likes

Pretty messy windings tbh… Any pics for the 63xx reachers?

2 Likes

Reacher motors are hand wound but the copper fill factor is really good as a result. Part of how they make so much power.

1 Like

I believe @hummieee hand winds his stuff as well, but his don’t look anything like this.

2 Likes

Il get you some pics once i am back from my trip

1 Like

SKP Solo ESC in the Mah fuckin House!!

What happens when your brain has a mix of a Nerd, Genius, and Artistry ???

You get = Artem aka SKP

Happy to live in these times, hobbies and personal transportation has never been this good.

AI can’t touch this !

WAVMOB !!

10 Likes

I’m running around quietly getting my shit on like I’m 9 at Christmas trying to get out for the sun rise ride. @Skyart thanks for always coming through with awesome customer service! Very happy to be back on lead foot( I guess I gave up on the name I gave my board​:sunglasses::kissing_heart:)

3 Likes

Holy shit!!! If I had little wings I could take flight!’
Totally unrestricted it actually scared me!! Most Powa baby!!!

6 Likes

@Skyart , we discussed testing things to failure, to know the limits. I am happy to report, I found the failure point of TB130 wheels, it is about 4 miles up hill from my house

Happy Fathers day !

7 Likes

Did they delam?

2 Likes

Oh you betcha! I have a video of one of the rear wheels, when I gas it with the wheels off the ground the whole wheel steps away from the hub about 1/2”

The socked foot shot was a teaser for billgordon

5 Likes

That looks scary!

3 Likes