SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

SKP is moving! Will be about 2-3 day delay on some orders apologies in advance to anyone here and thank you for the support!

We will have a MUCH bigger shop now…the 2 car garage life is no longer enough for the awesomeness we have cooking :fire::rocket::zap:

Weekly WIP bench gets filled up too fast
Will post some pics of the new set up in a few days! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

This is just one of the benches lol…the others have decks on them and boards and stuff :sob::sob::sob::sob:

You GUYS! I am soooo excited to have more space and organization :fire::fire::fire::fire::zap::zap::zap::zap:

26 Likes

how much for the Grover? what are his range and power stats?

1 Like

what are you feeding him he is so much bigger !

2 Likes

That’s great new Artem
I wish you the best (but no need, obviously)

2 Likes

Congrats on the move!

3 Likes

im still not convinced he isnt wrapping up his long con. I swear i saw a uhaul ,so stuffed with esk8s,sensor wires were draging on the ground it was so full. Every few miles a wheel, hub or anti sink plate would fall off, it was headding south at 52 mph.
There was a sign on the back that said “mexico or bust”, i never saw the driver but in the mirrors i saw a cute toddler and a pair of flaming sandal clad feet on the dash board. I guess it could have been anyone

2 Likes

did we determine whether this is possible :joy:

2 Likes

If someone pays me 30 bucks i’ll make a lego compatible one.

4 Likes

That’s what you cost nowadays, huh? @Evwan

3 Likes

Nah, in NYC i’m known as “free labor kid” for a reason.

dimensionally accurate.

@haven

9 Likes

yes it’s accurate.

11 Likes

so many shitty mounting possibilities…

6 Likes

Imagine hitting a pot hole and it sounds like you just died in Lego Star wars

8 Likes

11 Likes

I miss that beast, the weather is calling her back home.

2 Likes

Move is going well! We are starting to get unpacked and back to work! Thank you everyone who is being patient with their orders! Things are starting to get shipped again!

Oh! I moved to a farm LOL!

Freaking peaceful as heck over here and great views, also like basically unlimited space for activities and a large garage plus workshop for my ESK8 shenanigans :grinning::fire::zap:

31 Likes

Looks amazing, I see you have the apprentice already helping you catch up.

Very jealous of your new space, I’m doing something similar next month, not quite as grand.

3 Likes

Rural California is kinda cheap, should just move over here

5 Likes

Uhhhhhhh huh

When will we drink Californian wine? :smiley:

6 Likes