SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

No full or drain plug. But if these need to be drained you can easily do it through the motor mount face. Remove Motor, drain oil. And motor is very easily removable. There will be a bit of documentation for them available soon too

3 Likes

Should last an incredibly long time and be basically maintenance free. I would charge the oil in the event motors go out.

A gasket sealant is used on 2 parts and this keeps all the oil inside

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

I will get the new drives!!! But, someone needs to buy my current ones :wink:

1 Like

its ok bro, the monster called me out for not drawing enough apms the other day, we have a support discord group.(screams at Artem with snot flying in girl voice) YOU MONSTER!!

Everyone asks you if you are OK, you have to say that your fine, but YOUR NOT “FINE” #SK8monster #sk8me2

3 Likes

NSK MTB bearings!

Also price drop on NSK longboard bearings!

4 Likes

Motor restock today!

Also added a new option for those pushing the limits of sanity!

245kv now a regular stock item

9 Likes

8” CST stocked!

Use code “Rubber” for a good time at checkout :fire::zap::rocket:

11 Likes

@Skyart , something nice!

Thank you for the extra 6 mph on the top end!!

7 Likes

An actual mad man

2 Likes

Oh contrar mo frare , I’m a happy man

2 Likes

:crown: WTF ??>

1 Like

@Skyart we need a group ride with you in it, dont make me organize an intervention .

1 Like

Brah, I don’t even have a board right now :sob:

2 Likes

excuses

3 Likes

ride leadfoot,ill crash carvy,er ride carvy

1 Like

Next problem is time…:rofl:

4 Likes

well who told you being the top custom builder was easy?If you had a decent hill any where near you it would be esier . I want to get people to come ride but ive decided any more than 3 of us on my ride is unadvisable unless its dark.
You have to come out some time and let me tow you around the loop,to see what your creation is capeable of . The freaking thing does 45 up the steepest hillyou ever saw !

4 Likes

Hey, @Skyart , is there any difference between your 7490 motors and ones straight from reacher? Any upgrades for our purposes?

2 Likes

I get mine with UH45 magnets so specify those if you want them, and mine come with all of the battle hardening options so if you order straight from them specify this as well.

5 Likes

I want to give props to @Skyart for letting me out of a purchase of battery and esc when I decided to buy @Evwan 's board instead of reviving my existing one. It’s appreciated.

16 Likes