SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

I think they will be making their own, this one is too large and you can a only fit 85mm length motors with it

2 Likes

And what is the top speed? Because I just crash tested the suit at 43, so….

3 Likes

It’s like 70 :fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Meepo on wide 3Ds hub
Fit is :drooling_face:

13 Likes

Wait… how are you keeping the pinion mounted to the shaft?
Most threadlockers / retaining compounds don’t work on peek/delrin/acetal.

I would be super hesitant to use just a key in a plastic pinion, but I don’t have any experience there.

Were you able to find off the shelves pinions, or is this custom? In my experience most small plastic pinions don’t even have keyways.

Edit: and the helical angle looks like it wants to force the pinion off the shalf as well :exploding_head:
no idea how this magic works for you guys

1 Like

From how I understand them. The pinion is press fit into a bearing assembly.

The shaft stays in via keyway. The motor bolts tor the pinion assembly then the pinion assembly to the gear drive housing

1 Like

So I used to be slow and with THIS SKP board, I still am SLOW. I used to carve on DJP trucks at 18 up hill. I got speed wobbles and broken ribs if I went faster .
Then I meet Artem, I’m still slow , but the average speeds the board manages with me holding it back ,well they are definitely About 2X my previous average. I’m just having fun with the new finger remote and motors. I’m not trying to go fast and I’m sure half of you are faster , however I’m a legend in my own mind :sunglasses::nerd_face:

4 Likes

4 Likes

Nice average speed! You should try for the Lead Thumb record :slight_smile:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/2022-iron-foot-esk8-challenge/70954

5 Likes

Exactly what @bboybowzer said, everything is built and machined I’m a way where the pinion has no where to go other than spin in the same exact place that it’s pressed into.

2 Likes

I’m half suspicious my GF paid Artem off for me to loose 4 mph on the top end. For the record top speed is 25 MPH

2 Likes

It also cost about 350

1 Like

New jazz been added

5 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!

10% off batteries

15% off Modors!

$30 off Chargers!

Codes

“Blackfriday” for batts
“Modors” for Modors
“Battery30” for chargers

9 Likes

Not trying to jinks myself.
But if I were to break my motors now would be a great time…

2 Likes

It’s time to break and it’s time to fix :zap::zap: And it’s TIME TO FULLLLLL SEND IT BABY!!!

3 Likes

You’re possibly the best salesman I’ve ever met.

2 Likes

Hello! I DM’d you on Instagram. I was wondering if you sold all of your motors in sets of 2 or is it only the ones that say “Motor(S)” plural like the 7490’s or the 6495’s? I’m looking at both of those right now as potential upgrades from my Flipshit 6384’s and will be running 16s for a speed street build aiming for high torque and speed. Any recommendations?

1 Like

Hey hey! Sorry missed the DM, motors are not sold in pairs but I am running a sale 15% off through end of the month

Code: “modors”

2 Likes

All prices are for single motors afaik. Even the listings with 2 motors pictured.

3 Likes