SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Short ride with the plastic motor gear :grinning: @jack.luis i was not able to pull more then 100amps motor…just too much torque lol, maybe il try to get the go pro on there so I don’t have to hold anything and do another video

13 Likes

Damn that thing is quiet!

3 Likes

Wow that sounds really good

1 Like

Only hearing the electric whine of the motors is so cool :star_struck:

2 Likes

Best rim system ever, the Finality system is very intuitive.
That gear, tire and wheel combo is a fine balance between Torque, stability and absorption of road imperfections.

No need to balance that wheel and tire combo neither

1 Like

We be dampin

10 Likes

What is that? Damn those motors are so close :grimacing:

2 Likes

looks like an FX steering damper, usually for motorcycles… can this be used for our application??

6 Likes

Yup. Etoxx has been doing them awhile. 3ds designed an adapter not to long ago.

Some other folks use the other style one

3 Likes

That drivetrain looks familiar

1 Like

Yes can be used on ESK8 and 3ds came make them for Finality

It would be a bigger difference if I didn’t already have the hardest bushings on in the outer positions lol

Il move them in and do another video when I have time

5 Likes

:joy: your going to need their softest bushings or kaly ones to notice the differences

Well it’s actually pretty noticeable while riding, I think I am going to keep the set up as is. I like the stability

Il try to throw the go pro on the back and do like a uturn on both most extreme settings. Pretty neat little thing

2 Likes

I tried one briefly on hyper trucks it’s noticeable. But I heard those bushings are very hard for what they are. I guess size difference helps :eyes:

How is that damper setup mounted, and are there only adapters for specific trucks or? Looks a hell of a lot cleaner than how heath lewis did it haha.

2 Likes

Damper is mounted a little adapter that mounts to the Finality truck and then a plate underneath.

This particular setup is only compatible with finality truck

6 Likes

[quote=“Skyart, post:861, topic:53679”]

interesting method of connecting the damper to the hanger. Is that a thermal press fit (or normal press fit) or is that just a very close sliding fit?

2 Likes

Very close sliding fit

1 Like

20s 173kv cause who needs efficiency… GIVE ME HEAT AND SPEEEEED!!!

11 Likes

Is this a one-off or will be available from 3ds?

1 Like