SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Thank you guys!

1 Like

We have KRANK BARRELS NOW!

Chubbys and fatcones coming later this weekend!!!

2 Likes

The BigBig gearbox on 7” tires, ground clearance not THAT bad

1 Like

Bushing bundles! These are strictly my opinion for set ups and weight classes. I am sure everyone has their taste,

My personal favorite is here

But I like going fast mostly so yeah…oh and Dadbod is setting in so yeah :zap::zap::sunglasses::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Haha wow its crazy how everyone can run such different bushings. I run 87a barrels in the front and 90a barrels in the back and im quite the chonk. I easily hit 35 with that setup too.

But 35isnt even that fast tho :eyes: let see you do 45 on that same set up

1 Like

35 is enougj for this little one haha :sweat_smile:
You ever try PKP trucks? (airs, etc)
What setup did you run on those?

2 Likes

Never tried those but soon

14 Likes

4wd awww yeahhh. Your board? What vesc is going into this setup?

2 Likes

No this is for a customer. He is graciously letting me take it for a rip tho :sunglasses::zap::zap:

3 Likes

Will be a 12s8p set up on dual Stormcore 60D+

5 Likes

IMO you need to show the durometer for each setup lol can you add it somewhere?

2 Likes

Goood call. Will work on that

Make it 16s6p with 2 100Ds XD

My battery performance isn’t what it should be. My pack is good for 37 miles. I have 1500 miles on it. I ride it this morning I only got 26 miles?!?!?:exploding_head::scream::shushing_face:
It’s 30 degrees and my average speed was 29 mph,2400’ elevation gain loss. I see no reason I’m not getting 37 miles? Artem this looks bad!

Edit this is a joke

4 Likes

Lol, let’s hand that battery over to someone not out to kill it ok? :laughing:

1 Like

It will not die!

2 Likes

bruh. my lord haha

4 Likes

This is the issue. At those temps you can expect to get about 2/3 of range that you would normally get.

2 Likes

I think @Sk8tedad was making a joke because he is absolutely punishing that battery

7 Likes