SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Niiice, yeah I’m eyeing those motors and the gear drives you offer but damn it’s a lot to drop :grimacing:

1 Like

“Diy5” at checkout!

Remmeber you get a lot for what you are purchasing!

Trucks/drives/hubs/2 sets of Hoyt tires/motors and you can save a bit if you savy and can install them motors yourself! :grinning:

$1100 for the kit!

3 Likes

Someone on facebook shared this photo. SKP 175’s on Kaly xl50 rims. I’m into it.

9 Likes

Crud…

3 Likes

Completely half effort sale post lol… aaai someone get me more time

4 Likes

:eyes:

8 Likes

Aaand I bought a set yesterday becuse of it. Didn’t do it because I have XL50 hubs to try them stretched onto, but because the picture made me aware of their existence. They may be stretched in the future though…

3 Likes

Ummm from what folks have been saying these are the xl50 rims and the tires did stretch ok on them.

3 Likes

IMO they look amazing on @bboybowzer 's Kaly hubs. Surprised how well they stretch to the wide rim. It looks as if they were made for that width, even though they’re 175x50’s.

3 Likes

Pay no attention to my ugly gasket.

Getting to be on 5th set of tires on this drive rain, still running really well considering I am pushing 100 phase amps to these motors constantly, and flooring it any chance I get.

Also small update on my motor!

Adding 125,138 and 205kv in the next week. For now it’s a bit of a mix of motor shafts but once these are sold out I am will be going to all 8mm shafts

4 Likes

40mm long I hope?

2 Likes

I think yea, lemme measure one real quick

1 Like

Shafts are 45mm

3 Likes

pheew nice, getting my wallet ready for a set of 205kv :grin:

3 Likes

Lol same

2 Likes

@zero_ads @tipsy the first batch of 205s will have a 10mm shaft, you guys cool with that? I can add some 8mm to my order!!

Ooh yeah I think I’ll need 8mm if you can add it

1 Like

I got you :+1:

1 Like

If you can! But not super urgent for me.

Will get you so 8mm aswell

2 Likes