2 Likes

Shoot! Lol had this all confused in my head, 205s come next week

2 Likes

Making this bundle, full description coming later this week

Used discount code “Fredrick”

For a limited time 15% off

RIP brother :sob:

15 Likes

@Skyart do the tuovt tires fit any other rim, or only 3ds?

At the moment only 3ds, not aware of any other rim out there unless it’s for a scooter. I think @ShutterShock been messing with them too, you print a rim yet Ryan?

@Shadowfax the rim is HUGE

Bottom picture comparison is a bit scewed because the small rim is for the small Hoyt tyre but it gives you an idea

This rim is also only compatible with finality gear drives, since it has no bearing seat and just mounts straight to the roller bearing assembley

9 Likes

Yep I have two of them printed actually, I need to get back to testing them but the initial results were promising.

Mine use a 28mm bearing seat and MBS Rockstar bolt pattern, compatible with BN gear drives

Sort of tough to justify a rim design being produced for a single tire that’s only available on Aliexpress so I’m a little unclear as to what my path forward should be

I usualy have a bit of stock of these, but yeah they expensive to import if you buying more then a set or two

1 Like

The shipping is pricey for them because they’re so big.

I haven’t attempted an alibaba deal but still

Yeah the shipping is nuts

What battery did you stick inside that beast of enclosure? How big are the hubs and tires?

2 Likes

No battery in there yet, but looking like it will be an 18s10p

The tires are 8.5x3 and the hubs are 135mm in diameter :rocket::zap:

2 Likes

180 cells… sheesh.

I wanna know what that looks like if it ever caught fire. for science

3 Likes

And it fits in this enclosure double stacked :rocket:…lol it’s such a tub

3 Likes

125KV motors are slaying it

3 Likes

Is it the motor temp in the overlay?

300kv are slaying my P42A cells😅

6 Likes

It is the controller temp. Motors heated all the way up to 96c … but that’s not much of an issue for these

Edit: wrong log above

This is the ride log so they hit 91c on the ride

3 Likes

Lol!!! That’s crazy :joy: what sort of battery is that?

1 Like

12S6P. It was sagging from 48V down to 41V (soft cutoff). So I’ve since lowered the soft cutoff by a lot and now it hits 7kw easily and is limited by the battery current setting instead of sag when its more than say half charged. Also running very cool, being winter here at the moment. Not sure how the 300kv will go in summer…

1 Like