SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

“Nuts” is a matter of perspective… these are overkill for esk8, but 400 for an esc that can give you 250 motor amps is great for a bike or scooter

4 Likes

Yeah for esk8, I mean. Also it’s a different story if you only have one motor

1 Like

Oh yeah lol, no one needs to be putting these into an esk8 :rofl: I’m just crazy lol and have nothing better to do then to mess around with this stuff :fire::fire::crazy_face::crazy_face: these are waaaaay overkill for esk8 and they have thermal issues that need addressing. Can’t just stick them inside an enclosure, they have to have some sort of cooling, Minimum a cut through heatsink

2 Likes

The Rions might be cool for a single motor Esk8.

1 Like

dual shaft 63100

1 Like

I own three immersion circulators for sous vide, a cryovac chamber and bought a dry age refrigerator…. The cooking psychosis is much more acceptable to my wife than my Esk8 psychosis :smile:

2 Likes

:eyes: if I don’t smoke my steaks they get the water bath every time…I love sous vide

1 Like

Bought a 200K BTU jet burner on EBay for $60…. Sear everything in a skillet after sous vide to get the Maillard crust! Got one of those laser thermometers to to tell the temp of the skillet before searing… damn you internet!!! :smile:

2 Likes

I mean when a decent steak cost north of $25 these days…it feel like a complete waste to not cook it right :laughing:

let me show you de way

5 Likes

Unpopular opinion:

Bacon is gross

6 Likes

I highly prefer tocino. Basically the same cut, slightly different preparation, but it comes in blocks and is therefore extremely versatile. Mad cheap too. Works great for fried rice. Plus, sometimes you catch a nipple on the block and can freak people out with it.

2 Likes

@longhairedboy where’s the dislike button

9 Likes

I really like some well made pork belly in Asian dishes, or smoked.

But just plain ole American bacon, :-1:t3::-1:t3:

2 Likes

100% true. Bacon is good specifically for wrapping things. Every other preparation of that particular meat is superior.

1 Like

OnLy a handful left. Will be ordering a new batch next week

But I will now have 151,173 and 205 kv …and possibly any other you guys would like, let me know if you guys have a specific KV you would like and it’s a very high probability I can add a few odd ones to my order :zap::zap:

4 Likes

How accurate are these numbers? As in, how good is the tolerance on Reacher motors? I heard a while ago that Flipsky and TB motors can vary by +/-10kv from their rated spec.

Most I’ve tested have been within 1 or 2kv…so I stopped testing lol

2 Likes

How did you test that?

1 Like

Chuck the motor into a drill, spin it up at your full drill speed, measure Hz, then measure AC voltage between all phases, note them and plug into the second calculator here

Full method is described here

4 Likes