SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

C’mon Bill let’s open up shop. Pm me.

5 Likes

most, if not all your descriptions have this:

Max Continues Discharge

Instead it should be:

Max Continuous Discharge

I like the site, and the battery pictures look well built.

4 Likes

Amazing buddy! Congrats on the site!!

1 Like

Fixed! Thank you!

3 Likes

The Website is live!! Thank you everyone! Also feel free to keep DMing me here for battery questions and reguests… I am not going anywhere :+1::call_me_hand:

12 Likes

Put your site link in your profile :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Super cool site :star_struck:

Maybe a garage like @DerelictRobot has because your always selling cool used parts

3 Likes

Oooh good idea, need to do something similar

2 Likes

I was one of the guys who’s recently broke his balls over a typo on his site. Hi Tomi!! It’s me kai! Member me? Hey sky I need a very specific dimension battery… could you help me with that? Hey tomi! I have too many decks already. Make me a coffin some day.

1 Like

So much better than first time! Really awesome to see :smiley:

2 Likes

12s6p for fo’ hundo? I’ll take it!

No jk I read the rest of the blurb, but you need that “THIS IS A DEPOSIT” text immediately under the price. For the dummies out there

Otherwise, super slick!

8 Likes

Ha! Good call! Will see about adding that asap!

2 Likes

Thank you! Will keep working on it for sure, lots of things to add.

1 Like

DM or email me those dimensions and I will take a look at what we can fit

Absolutely, ill take pictures with measurements… I won’t lie to you and say tomorrow. Monday when im off. Deck has a built in enclosure that has barely enough clearance for an 18650. Probably not very large, maybe 10s3p, this build is intended to be low power anyways.

3 Likes

Metric or imperial? Lmao

2 Likes

Imperial plz

2 Likes

I have had Artem build me at least 6 batteries and do some other stuff. I’ve seen many batteries on the forum and his are by far the best I’ve seen. Never had any issues with any of the batteries and if I have any questions he’ll answer them, quickly.

He has been invaluable in my esk8 journey

:heart:

6 Likes

Dang bro, what a compliment. Thank you! Eventually I will build that haya pack too :grin: soon!

5 Likes

:face_vomiting:

10 Likes