SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

I’m a rare American who prefers metric.

3 Likes

Lol! Yall must never have been construction workers in America… @Kai send the mederics then :eyes::grin:

3 Likes

Hey man I just placed an order this morning. Can you just DM or email me to let me know it all went through properly. Thanks

2 Likes

@Skyart :arrow_up:
Welcome @Tomei240 he will definitely get back to you he’s an amazing dude just check in time to time :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hello! Yes it did! There was a phone number attached to the order, I sent a text. Was panning on emailing you aswell.

1 Like

DM sent

1 Like

Thank you for embracing The United States of America.

3 Likes

cough cough @Skyart cough cough

4 Likes

Shoot lol couldn’t figure out how to do that on my phone :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2: I am such a boomer

5 Likes

9 Likes

Omg i wanna put you in my pocket and take you with me everywhere I go :hugs:

THANK YOU X!

12 Likes

He’s the best.

6 Likes

Small update.

Rough weekend, had a death in the family. It was my Aunt, she was in her early 50s. Extremely unexpected…she had fought of breast cancer some time ago and on a recent check up was given a clean bill of health…just 2 weeks later she started feeling some weakness…went in to the ER and a long horrible story short, leuchimea claimed her life in under 2 weeks. It was such a shock to everyone in my family.

Top it all I got my second covid shot, and the side effects are alot more intense then the first shot.

Anyone who is waiting for a pack. I would like to apologize, it will likely take an extra week or so from your original delivery estimate. I hope you guys understand and thank you in advance for your patience. I will try to contact everyone individually whose order may be effected, as not everyone is on here.

Stay safe, and dont forget to spend time with your loved ones.

31 Likes

Oh man, I’m so sorry Art… keeping you in my thoughts.

All of our packs can wait, get yourself better, physically and mentally.

9 Likes

@b264 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

My condolences for your loss.

8 Likes

:face_vomiting:

5 Likes

Sorry for your loss, I’ll be thinking of you.

@Skyart

7 Likes

Sorry to hear this. Quite a shock.

Finding this as well.

6 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.

2 Likes