SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

i personally have never had any issues
he usually takes some time to respond but is never awful

Alright man take it down a few notches. This is Artems thread not the 3DS bashing zone. As much as I’m pissed at them it doesn’t belong here

2 Likes

Message em from a burner account asking to buy stuff. Remove fake moustache and demand your gears.
I for one like steel gears. They just make me happy. But, 5 inch pneumies.

3 Likes

I shouldn’t have to do any of that to pay for a replacement part. It’s absurd how I haven’t gotten a response from them since last year.

3 Likes

3DS GD’s don’t sound like toys, they sound wonderful and feel smooth as butter whereas my BN GD’s sound and feel the opposite.

3 Likes

I am sure once he stocks the part you need he’ll maybe probably hopefully reach out

homie is busy innovating so we can all ride the best components

1 Like

I think that would be a terrible excuse. All I’m asking for is a response, or a “they’re in production”. Also my 3ds straight cuts sound pretty meh imo. They start resembling a fart can civic at higher rpms.

1 Like

my BN’s sound that way from 1 rpm

Yeah it’s a matter of opinion at that point. We also may have different ideas of what a fart can civic sounds like :joy:

1 Like

probable :stuck_out_tongue:

but to be fair, straights are sold out, how many times do you want him to say they aren’t in stock 😵‍💫

I was told there would be more by now which is why Id like a response. Just a status update. Alright I’m done derailing.

do you want him to stop the innovation so he can make you 1 replacement gear? :roll_eyes: from a business perspective, that doesn’t sound like a good idea

but I am sure he will come through

buy SKP, very good

1 Like

Have you looked through his spare parts catalog? Might find what you need

1 Like

New Nano Drives in action, I mounted the camera really low so we could get a clear sound note, will make a video with camera a bit higher tommorow. I really like these, they just feel great, sound great, and are very compact. Also the Hoyt 5” tire, can’t say enough good things about it!!! :partying_face::partying_face::zap::zap::zap::rocket:

My metr app kept dropping pair so no usual telemetry that I like :sob:

Speed read out starts working like 2 mins in for some reason

7 Likes

What brand are the drives?

2 Likes

3ds nano

2 Likes

3ds. not production yet, or ever if artem keeps it up lmfao. i cant wait to play with em, let alone swap in steel gears.

3 Likes

@Evwan i think were room mates, we share a homepage.

1 Like

Yeah these are the 3Ds nano V2
[

6 Likes

Yours are not the nanos, yours are a bit bigger and nicer, the helical thane drives. Love those too

1 Like