SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

bigger. better. more gooder.
like artems builds. ayyyyyyyyy.

bump

1 Like

Lol nicer and better might be a stretch…I won’t argue with the bigger part tho :sunglasses:

1 Like

download (1)
no context and im out!

1 Like

Well these turned out pretty ok

7 Likes

Fuckin beefy. What are they?

1 Like

I might just call them that…beefy. They are a touch bigger then I wanted, sourced them in alibaba. Ip67 or whatever water tight connection and fairy easy install. Rated at 45amps per pin continuous. Hoping they will make me a slightly smaller version for 12awg wire and like 30amp…would be perfect also the female is panel mount and I love that

3 Likes

lmao your streets look almost as bad as mine

1 Like

Quick video, these I think are meant for something that would potentially be energised and needed to be connected/disconnected you can see the rubber tips on the male end prongs to protect against shorting,

Very solid connection tho

4 Likes

Oakland streets are GARBAGE!

1 Like

Are they completely custom? Got a link? xD

1 Like

so nice, would for sure be nice if they could make it a bit smaller, at least not as long on the male/motor phase side

2 Likes

Yes custom 3DS rim, I’m sure it will be coming to their store soon, if you would like a set let me know, I have a few.

3 Likes

Just put this together for some fun

BN270 hangers
Idler mounts
Maytech 8075
97mm abec
1:2 ratio

Not sure what voltage would be most fun :laughing: might sell this set up once zoobomb 111s arrive

5 Likes

12s5p top mount!
Coming to the web store this week
:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::zap::zap::zap::rocket::rocket::rocket:
15s4p
20s3p also fits

13 Likes

Looking good Artem! Are those cell frames custom? They dont look 3D printed… CNC?

While I’m asking you to spill all your secrets anyway, could you share more info about those enclosures? They look slick!

5 Likes

Hot damn…that enclosure is gorgeous!

4 Likes

Insane warranty,if I had this for my other boards life would be so much better!!!

Board comes with a 6 month component warranty, free return and repair services for the 6 months. After 6 months lifetime support for at cost repairs.
This was listed for a prebuilt he had,I don’t know if it’s standard, but just wow!!

Free return! At cost repair? For life?! You can offer this when you KNOW no one is going to want to return it. Fucking awesome!

4 Likes

The spacers are cut on a CNC, you get a .5mm air gap all the way around each cell

The small box is roughly 8x8x3.5”
The big box is roughly 9x9x4”

BMS fits on the side of the battery once it’s assembled and discharge leads and charge port will all be on one side, discharge leads towards the bottom and charge port towards the top. Il post more pics once the batteries are assembled.

1 Like

Yeah, no reason anyone should be buying a battery or a board and are not able to use it. It’s is part of the reason why I insist on using some of the specific parts that I choose to use. And if they break, il fix em for free.

5 Likes

What’s the enclosure weight?

1 Like