SkyartPower.com Webstore (serious)

Nice average speed! You should try for the Lead Thumb record :slight_smile:

https://forum.esk8.news/t/2022-iron-foot-esk8-challenge/70954

5 Likes

Exactly what @bboybowzer said, everything is built and machined I’m a way where the pinion has no where to go other than spin in the same exact place that it’s pressed into.

2 Likes

I’m half suspicious my GF paid Artem off for me to loose 4 mph on the top end. For the record top speed is 25 MPH

2 Likes

It also cost about 350

1 Like

New jazz been added

5 Likes

BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!!

10% off batteries

15% off Modors!

$30 off Chargers!

Codes

“Blackfriday” for batts
“Modors” for Modors
“Battery30” for chargers

9 Likes

Not trying to jinks myself.
But if I were to break my motors now would be a great time…

2 Likes

It’s time to break and it’s time to fix :zap::zap: And it’s TIME TO FULLLLLL SEND IT BABY!!!

3 Likes

You’re possibly the best salesman I’ve ever met.

2 Likes

Hello! I DM’d you on Instagram. I was wondering if you sold all of your motors in sets of 2 or is it only the ones that say “Motor(S)” plural like the 7490’s or the 6495’s? I’m looking at both of those right now as potential upgrades from my Flipshit 6384’s and will be running 16s for a speed street build aiming for high torque and speed. Any recommendations?

1 Like

Hey hey! Sorry missed the DM, motors are not sold in pairs but I am running a sale 15% off through end of the month

Code: “modors”

2 Likes

All prices are for single motors afaik. Even the listings with 2 motors pictured.

3 Likes

Thank you guys!

1 Like

We have KRANK BARRELS NOW!

Chubbys and fatcones coming later this weekend!!!

2 Likes

The BigBig gearbox on 7” tires, ground clearance not THAT bad

1 Like

Bushing bundles! These are strictly my opinion for set ups and weight classes. I am sure everyone has their taste,

My personal favorite is here

But I like going fast mostly so yeah…oh and Dadbod is setting in so yeah :zap::zap::sunglasses::sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

Haha wow its crazy how everyone can run such different bushings. I run 87a barrels in the front and 90a barrels in the back and im quite the chonk. I easily hit 35 with that setup too.

But 35isnt even that fast tho :eyes: let see you do 45 on that same set up

1 Like

35 is enougj for this little one haha :sweat_smile:
You ever try PKP trucks? (airs, etc)
What setup did you run on those?

2 Likes

Never tried those but soon

14 Likes