SKP Magnetic proto - a race board (Magnetic RS+ prototype)

R = Range
S = Speed
RS+ = Range & Speed

Did I get the marketing right? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

R = Race
S = Sleepy leg Syndrome
RS+ = Ridiculously Stupid

4 Likes

Lololol! Flyboi is a little closer on the mark :smile: but you actually guessed one of them

1 Like

S - standard/sport (actually nothing standard about it)
R - Range (14s10p battery should provide plenty)
RS+ Racing Sport+ (these will be a bit of a unicorn I think, I don’t plan to make a lot of them as they will be somewhat insane and configured for racing…will be a bit on the high end price point wise)

RS+ will likely need to move away from RKP but I don’t have a suitable replacement for that…yet :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

:call_me_hand:t2: :call_me_hand:t2: :call_me_hand:t2:

Amazing !
Why going 300kv limited instead of lower kv without limit ?

1 Like

2 Likes

Cause then you can unlock at your own risk :crazy_face:

1 Like

That’s a great question! This particular board is prototype and production units will have lower KV motors most likely…but not much lower :sunglasses::rocket:

1 Like

Took the proto for a quick spin

13 Likes

That screen cap :rofl:
Whats the story on the doodle?

2 Likes

Haha! Wifey made it :smile: it’s basically me but like magical

4 Likes

That thing sounds amazing!

I would be so scared to ride on the side of the highway like that man :face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_peeking_eye:

3 Likes

4 Likes

:flushed: pls never post that again

Love the back story, very cool. People ask about the sticker on my hard hat. I’ve just been saying my friend is ………. Funny , like a skateboarding duck.
I actually like this better.

2 Likes

So it looks like a highway, but Lodi just has like really wide streets and even wider bike lanes lol :laughing: I never left a residential area on that ride

5 Likes

Awesome, love the tags!

2 Likes

Why so? Stability at speed? Would 3 links help?

2 Likes

I think something along the line of 2 or 3 link. I need this to be stable and very maneuverable. Which RKP can be be requires very precise bushing tuning

3 Likes