SKP Magnetic proto - a race board (Magnetic RS+ prototype)

Anyone is welcome to!

1 Like

300kv at a 4.5:1 ratio on 18s is interesting, I can’t wait to feel how it is off the line at Esk8Con!!

3 Likes

Same, the sound is so crazy, like a jet

3 Likes

Badges are in!

Don’t mind my gasket work :dizzy_face: enclosure was a prototype that’s been changed I just “made it work”

11 Likes

Small sneak preview.

There will be 3 models of Magnetic Completes

• 18s4p p45b 2wd
  • 14s10p Samsung 50s 2wd
  • 18s6p p45b 4wd

Some of this is still a bit in the Air but something along those lines with motors and gearing ratios optimised to deliver mind blowing performance and fantastic range for the 10p model :fire::zap::rocket::rocket::rocket:

18 Likes

What!!?
Want one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Haha!!! Man it’s incredible! I think I need to send you some stuff here very soon :grin:

1 Like

What is MAGNETIC about the board?

2 Likes

It produces too much torque to send the rider the opposite direction. Like opposite poles of a magnet :joy:

4 Likes

Includes airbag suit and parachute!!!

1 Like

Personality, obvs

5 Likes

For sure the motor cans are

3 Likes

After riding it, it’s a perfect name for it. It obviously is driven by electromagnets but it just feels “magnetic” I guess, it’s so effortless to go fast it just feels like you are being pulled down the road by a magnet, its so powerful without feeling like its even trying and rides so smooth that it kinda fits the name. It’s entirely unlike any other board I’ve ridden, it just feels like you took a board and distilled it into this super-refined version of an esk8.

8 Likes

They way you worded this almost made me drool. Gosh, wish I could try it.

4 Likes

Everything about this tickles my special places just right

2 Likes

Wtf that’s so legit

Wait… you’re using P45B? Does that mean you managed to get them for a decent price? Would that eventually trickle down to custom battery builds?

Define decent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nothing amazing…but it’s a fantastic cell. And I feel like I owe it to these boards… RS+ in particular needs a special battery

5 Likes

This thing is gorgeous, and those specs too!?!? Super cool that you are selling a complete now.

2 Likes