SKP Esk8 100mph build

any plans to maybe crowd fund this? I’d help pay for some paramedics :joy:

5 Likes

+1 would pay for the payperview at BWW and get a crew to eat wings and watch the speed

2 Likes

Haha! Let’s get it built first :rofl: I don’t know that I am personally willing to take it to its max speed, but if we end up putting something together to see how fast it can go, I would be down to look for someone to pilot this badboi

5 Likes

:raising_hand_man:

6 Likes

:sunglasses: looks like we have ourselves a test subject everyone!

:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Pressed, cut and shaped. Now onto the lay-up and finish. In keeping with the cumulative maturity of forum members I included free hidden-dicks for good luck :+1::four_leaf_clover: :eggplant:

I just applied a 19.8 oz layer of carbon-fiber cloth. Next 10 oz layers of fiberglass will be added to both the top and bottom.

30 Likes

Lol :sweat_smile: aaaaai yeah maturity is at an all time prepubescent level around here :sweat_smile:

That looks great! Can’t wait to see what this ends up turning into :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: this is gold

5 Likes

Lmfao heeelllll yeah brother :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

I’m really proud of the consistency and placement of the dicks. I’m happy that I took a dick-pic before I covered it up :sunglasses:

5 Likes

This makes me remember that story about a surgeon that signed with the electric scalpel every organ he transplanted lmao.

Once you cover that up only you know it’s there lmao.

Anyways, if I ever buy a deck from you I hope that is “dickned” underneath!

About the doctor: He is British and got caught loosing his license in the process.

7 Likes

Taped over reverse button. Alcohol blow device. Person riding flat to the ground as possible. Remove cup holders.

6 Likes

I love a good haiku as much as the next guy, and I’ll never claim to truly understand poetry, but I’m beginning to get concerned that you’re actually having a stroke.

18 Likes

I’m disappointed.
You could have used a haiku.
You let me down Ben.

9 Likes

Wow, 5-7-5…
Made it with a contraction…
Color me impressed.

8 Likes

Everyone…to derail jail NOOOOOOOW!!!

4 Likes

Modors arrived

1 Like

Going to have to somehow block that through hole on the shaft :rofl: but other then that, this is one impressive motor

20 pole
265kv

Pic next to an old flux drive 6374 for reference

It’s also got what looks to be channels that go all they way through the stator and vent out the back. Will see how this effects performance, but should stay cooler the average joe

20 Likes

Reacher?

2 Likes

I reached them so hard…don’t think I didn’t see that edit dash

2 Likes