SKP Esk8 100mph build

13 Likes

Ooh, if that was a serious offer I want a shot too, I got a full motorcycle race suit and an airport next to my house

2 Likes

That’s not it, right? Did it get deck swapped?

Edit: OH THAT IS IT. Nevermind, I rescind my request, put that on a lacroix deck or the tomiboi you had further up in the thread, and I’ll do it but I’m not going for the WR on a deck where my toes hang over the edge lol.

This is the tomiboi deck. It’s super comfy to stand on and feels like it is meant to go fast.

2 Likes

Yeah, it looks like a nice deck but I just personal preference I guess, I like really wide and long decks. I mean this one, looks like that one is a drop instead of whatever the word for this one is where there is an integrated angle, and it looks much bigger (maybe its just camera pics) I will say that is probably better for speed technically because of the fact you can get it to what looks like 0* steering angle. Even this one is about 6cm narrower than my deck though.

1 Like

The board looks better in person(like it’s doing 30 sitting still)hell the whole garage is like wonka’s candy factory. Every time I go I have to remember I can only ride one board and I’m not quite using 100%of it

2 Likes

Needs bindings .my board ha the tomiboi springs. I go back and forth, Artem will give me a loaner because I did something stupid. The loaner is awesome and has no bindings, I decide I don’t need them. Then I get my board back. Btw you can get out of them . I crashed at 43 mph when a car u turned on a corner of a 35% hill.

Here is the thing,I go faster with them, I have been able to PANIC break in a way I can’t do with out them, you can bunny hop if you must and if you are 49 going on 12 you can( but don’t) lean back,launch the board and either wheelie it or loop it. I have hurt myself trying to get Artem video of this,so far nothing ( so it didn’t happen,I wish the bruise on my hip didn’t happen too)

1 Like

Same width :fire::fire::eyes: our friend here just has real long feets

5 Likes

Sorry to bother but where did you get these tires from? I’ve been looking for something like these.

2 Likes

I have a set of you would like, DM me

Oh man. What brackets and lights. I need them too

1 Like

@Skyart any updates on this project?

Know you’re probably busy building Magnetics, but I haven’t forgotten about this thread :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Isn’t that prototype on 300Kv or something lol

1 Like

Been on hold. Technically if I slap 8” tires on magnetic proto it should hit 100, but it would be at like 135k ermp…I don’t know if that’s very safe lol, so we are doing some high erpm testing on Solo first

4 Likes

I’d be worried about the tires tearing apart at 100mph too, if using the esk8 tires most of use. Nothing is “safe” at 100mph, but the 8.5x3 scooter tires probably have some kind of speed rating, right?

I’d love to see a bench spin up to 100mph with a kenda 200mm when this project comes back online :grin:

3 Likes

I better hear our dyno cry at carve haha

4 Likes

Be aware that you’ll need at least 25-30kW just to beat drag at that speed, assuming you’re already in a tuck.

5 Likes

drag is for nerd. we put on dyno brr

2 Likes