SKP Esk8 100mph build

its red, u know its fast

1 Like

He will probably have to run urethane or stooge rubbers… Esk8 tires will expand I think unless he gets belted tires

3 Likes

I have faith in these scooter tires…well atleast till about 70 :rofl:

7 Likes

i hope you wear an armored suit, we/ your fam needs you to stick around!!! awesome build so far.

4 Likes

You only need to go >60mph to set the esk8 speed record according to guinness world records.

Are you out to make history?

5 Likes

Maybe the Guiness Record but actual esk8 speed record is higher than that. There’s a few guys in Perth Australia who’ve gone over 60mph with gps logs to prove it. Nevertheless can’t wait to see what this beast can do!!!

7 Likes

Updates?
E25SB_RVEAEpYO0

6 Likes

0 progress lol. We wait till I have some more free time at my disposal :neutral_face:

5 Likes

What can possibly be more important than going mach jesus on a skateboard?

14 Likes

Since time is technically money, are you trying to tell us that you’re saving up for your inevitable hospital bills?

1 Like

Something along those lines :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Nah just summer is such a busy time for esk8 vendors, so between that and having a baby the amount of time for my own projects has been reduced to none. Plus I am working on something very exciting and am hoping to get this project done and our soon!!!

17 Likes

this is insane ! i want to see a video of the result at 100mph+

1 Like

Unfortunately this is on the biggest back burner ever lol :laughing: having a baby and then busy season for esk8…uhhh not a lot of time on the hands

8 Likes

having a newborn and a speed demon its not the greatest mix you should consider sell this board

4 Likes

I will not personally be attempting 100mph…but anyone with a deathwish is welcome too!!!

10 Likes

“Skyart approved suicide”

4 Likes

Ask me 3 years ago i wouldve neen all over that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s time for a skp esk8 dad build

2 Likes

@Skyart

I’d most definitely do that if my dad would let me :grimacing:

Maybe one day…

1 Like

We at it again maybe ride this weekend