SKP Esk8 100mph build

I balanced my wheels on my mountainboard because it got wobbly at 40kmh like hell and now its gone
So at these speeds it even makes sense

2 Likes

I really wanna see this thing running when its done :slight_smile: Its just so a sick build and i love the encoded Inrunners

1 Like

you guys can use a tesla as a board, and then go skating with it.

Just a side note, the super single implementation has some stabiliity issues :grimacing:

Please be careful!

2 Likes

Thank you, but yeah no longer on super single. Using 2 single Rion 100/250 vescs

2 Likes

inb4 all 4 tires expand, then rip open and fly around your shop when you bench test it.

1 Like

Yeah a bit afraid of that lol

10 Likes

Lol! This was exactly what went through my head when I did the first spin up :laughing:

I bought this and had it for a year, its not worth it. For props and lightweight stuff its perfect but not wheels or motor bells.

1 Like

I have so much gear you can use, because im delicate like a 48 year old flower. textile armored suit and new (no funky smells yet) leathers because they couldn’t be fixed. fox and forcefield armored shirts and pants etc etc etc (grave yard of MC race dreams )

I need you to be alive to fix my stuff, you are the only builder who tolerates me,dont die . also ill totally try to do 100 on it ,I got that Aflac insurance now, dying to test it out . I have video some where of me yard sailing my bike at 128,so 100 IS survivable

3 Likes

Same energy.

Calc says I can probably hit 60(I’m not good at using the calc though) if I tinker with the blue beauty and the spare parts I have lying around.
I think imma put some 6 inch sunmates on later.

2 Likes

Rethinking it… might have a 100mph build and a 150mph 4wd :zap:

Shoutout to @JaysTCB for the sweet hookup on the rear bracket :zap::zap:

23 Likes

Jesus Christ that thing is madness - love it

4 Likes

What’s you ETA to maiden voyage? Are you going to Portland carve PDX this summer?

Wanna make a suicide pact to finish our builds,this and the 8 motor build, before Carve PDX?

Looks real clean. :call_me_hand:

Oh shit, you are done.

7 Likes

Thank you! Excited to see yours finished aswell. I plan on being done with this as soon as I can catch up on some of the backlog of work I have :cold_face::sob::zap::zap::sunglasses: so excited to give it a spin

2 Likes

Slow progress but progress. Still needs all internals lol

31 Likes

This is now somewhere between 120-130mph build

4wd - 1:2.6 ratio finality of etoxx adjustables
173kv
215mm tire
20s

11 Likes

Im impressed how fast this thing LOOKS :joy:

9 Likes

I think ya went a little too overboard bud :rofl: