sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

funny thing is im getting better “results” when im goofing off, there is water and traffic everywhere right now , very odd.

hey you guys!! IM doing it! @Skyart im ready for my SKP commercial,ill be the face of the company,we cant loose!

1 Like

Can confirm
IMG_20230302_181739_898
@whaddys

1 Like

I went on a ride just to see how many watts I could pull, and he beat me by .45Kw :crazy_face:. I need to start putting some 45lb plates in a backpack to even the playing field. I didn’t have a fully charged board though. Does anyone know of a better way to look at CSV logs than vesc tool on windows it doesn’t show max so I just had to click on a peak and hope that its the max.

1 Like

Very nice!!! I think your guys settings are similar. Sk8dad has the juicer pack so you will have a bit more voltage sag. But once your battery is in your new board you should be able to pull more watts cause you will be on higher voltage

1 Like

6215w on 12s with a flipsky :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Now y’all got me wanting to try this myself :fire::rocket:
@jaykup TIME FOR A MAX WATTAGE COMPETITION!!!

2 Likes

1 Like

@BillGordon holy waay back machine batman!! wow! https://forum.esk8.news/t/bill-gordon-is-a-fucking-pussy/47476 that is QUITE the thread! holy hell
To think i almost went “to TALK to him about my board”(dave sold me a shitty build )GASP!!! some of you rember me selling the repaired battery probably

1 Like

my legsare shot 4x16 mile rides on “leadfoot” 5x12 mile rides on Crashy Mc carve board, toast,legs are toast

1 Like

sir,are…are …you calling me FAT!? ill have you know i have large bones ,
also gear weighs a LOT i had a lot of change in my pockets too! DAM IT IM NOT FAT!!
(#largebonestrugglesareREAL)

1 Like

at least he is wearing glasses, this could be a blinding event,even if only temorarly

Mission accomplished! You were right, hit max wattage right at 31mph but no hill needed.

4 Likes

Hooooooly! 140 battery amps!?!?! I didn’t even know the settings were that high!!!

What was the voltage during this instance?

2 Likes

The battery was at 49.6v at the moment this was captured, it was around 56.5v before I hit the throttle.

2 Likes

That’s actually a lot less sag then I thought

2 Likes

@Sk8tedad

Are you OK, did your girlfriend tell you to stop fucking around on that computer and do me instead?

yeah,im good, thanks for asking ,my father in law is in the hospital, he is 91 and has lung infection. Im worried about him and my mother in law, i have been distracting my kids and trying to help with out being annoying. These people are important to me cooking for them is all i can think to do,frustrating knowing i cant really help.

Im trying to get to Tahoe as well we are having the worst winter there in 50 years,snow is causing ice dams on the roof,this causes water intrusion. The whole thing is a night mare,i dont ownt the house,the GF and sister do,love them both brillant people, but im a hands on guy,im innovative. If they dont see an idea on facebook or this old house ,it cant be a good idea.
We come from diffrent worlds,i make a plan,i do a risk/ reward evaluation,imagine the very worst out come, then hold my beer.
They hem and haw and hire people to do shit i could do for free faster.Im tepted to sneek up there (best clear weather time is 3.5 hours) and un load the roof, but they have cameras. God for bid i get caught on the steep roof with a pressure washer hooked up to the hot water heater,or with a chipping gun. doesnt matter im tied off to a harness, I AM GOING TO DIE AND DEMOLISH THE ENTIRE TOWN.
Also its raining ,life is complicated at the moment.

Let us know if you need a hand

thanks, did you guys do intro to speed? im guessing not, my kids thing got rained out.
i want to explore setting up a practice race corse

2 Likes