sk8tedad's cave of BS no build here

Oh, I spent so much on this bike! I have 200 track days, I used to pull it to the track behind a baby blue Prius I got in the divorce. Then I got laughed at for my girl car, and girl bike, oh, but who is riding in A group?hmmm( I was a slow A rider) then I pass you on your GIXXA! Slow bike fast baby! Oh I feel like an awkward kid not taking to anyone in the pits, eventually I made friends( acquaintance ) with the twin work’s factory guys! Zoran was the fastest old guy ever! Glory days!!

1 Like

Yeah I gave it up, it didn’t matter how good I am , I got run down at 4 am me a cop and a drunk on the road I’m driving 85, cop on her way to work 30 car lengths behind me, drunk cut 8 lanes, wiped me out, because of gear I only broke the ball off the shoulder. As soon as I stopped sliding I got up ran off, fell head over hells in to the frontage road. From track day rides you can’t lay there and be hurt, your buddy will run you down

She though I was dead, could not believe it when I popped up running!!

1 Like

When I turn 60 I’m buying a track bike, a 748, 996 maybe. Oh a Aprilia 250 cup bike!!!

Here is a stocker picture

notice in the “stock” picture i have heavily modded SV650 forks, in the black trim we have heavily modded GSXR1000 USD forks courtesy of twin works factory in reno neveda. Zoran is the fastest old guy ever! I will always look like a brick racing a scalded cat next to him

1 Like

Ohlins suspension, because I didn’t know to buy Penske yet

i pretty much replaced bikes with esk8 though i didnt know that was what was happening,i got my kid a wow go for last mile stuff,then i got a board,you know to ride with my kid(rolls eyes) the wow go has 200 miles on it, me? i got 12,000 miles on like 9sk8s!

1 Like

This my last bike (not my photo but identical):

Still waiting for me in Texas. :cry:

one time speed KING that was a whole lotta bike in its day!!,hell still IS

2 Likes

r1200r here

I was about to strip the grip tape off Crashy Mc Carve board,i decided to get some shitty video of my feet on the small 1.1mile loop at lake cascade. Im slow on wet urathane and i dont want to ruin the walk for the old ladys and the geese.

3 Likes

if i could rent this for a race it woukd be fantastic,untill a board goes in the lake

Sk8tdad, what is best in life?

Crush other esk8s, see them fall by the wayside and hear the lamentation of their builders and owners

Slowing while passing pedestrians. :clap:

1 Like

I’m not out to ruin their good time or bring shame to the game
Do what you like as long as it doesn’t infringe on others

1 Like

He is DOING IT!

Nearly 6.4kw out of 2wd! That’s kind of a lot for Vesc!!!

I think 7kw is probably doable too need to be at full charge and hit it really hard on a hill but also be doing at least 30mph

2 Likes

challenge accepted

hey you little honkey fat bastad! thats my line, watch my MoUtH!!!

funny thing is im getting better “results” when im goofing off, there is water and traffic everywhere right now , very odd.

hey you guys!! IM doing it! @Skyart im ready for my SKP commercial,ill be the face of the company,we cant loose!

1 Like

Can confirm
IMG_20230302_181739_898
@whaddys

1 Like