Show us ya deck press

With all the voodoo shit you do mate I wouldn’t be surprised if it sacrificed itself. I reckon the 3D printed one I’m bouta make will shit itself after a year but at least it’s upgradeable and a hell of a lot cheaper :woozy_face:

1 Like

Make sure to put some supports in there to, well, support the middle of the conduit if you’re making it bigger than 0.6x0.6m

Sometimes you just have to rally the dark forces behind you to get things done, hail skatan.

honestly i’m surprised myself that its been so damned reliable. I really wasn’t expecting it to be. I wouldn’t say that it gets used like it would in a machine shop, running hours and hours every day, but i am annoying my neighbors with it at least twice a week.

Did i mention it came completely disassembled with 1000 tiny bags of screws and it took me almost a week to put it together and get it cutting something?

8 Likes

Found a small amount of steel at work…

Plans have changed again. My plan now will look similar to @longhairedboy’s press… and it’s gonna weigh like a tonne. Literally :joy:

10 Likes

The inside of your van is exactly what I expected it to be :joy:

7 Likes

How’s my tailgate sticker tho :joy:

7 Likes

Inaccurate? :astonished:

2 Likes

Inaccurate every damn day :joy:

1 Like

My car is spotless, you could eat off every surface, especially inside. It’s not some sort of OCD but I treat it like an office because I spend a fair amount of the day in it. So every saturday it gets what most would consider a mild detailing :grimacing:

I wash a panel, one of my kids throws mud at it, I wash it again :+1:

4 Likes

skookum as frig

3 Likes

I haven’t washed my car for over 2 years… last time i washed it was before I painted it :joy:

2 Likes

Pardon my ignorance, but wtf is skookum? :joy:

2 Likes

nvm, thought the sticker was from AvE (on youtube)

2 Likes

@glyphiks

6 Likes

@glyphiks
Here is a nice set up.
The Art of Carving

1 Like

@Saltyfingore Give us a tour of your workshop

2 Likes

No don’t, I don’t want to feel inferior today

6 Likes

Ha. Its a post winter firewood making shop atm.
Messy AF

3 Likes

Im thinking about making the mastercarve a museum piece and making my own deck with the same or close wheel base as thing which carves great.
It will fit a 12s6p in single 18650 thickness. Ill make sure bms and esc units all have a place to fit neatly too.

Sorry Ive put this in the wrong post.

1 Like