Show (and name/link) your connectors!

What connectors do you use?

Also, anyone know of a 160A three wire or 320A six wire compact quick disconnect variant?

I’ve only used XT90 and MT60 variants, but considering XT150 if I can’t find anything better or easier to work with.

1 Like

MR60 for the win, for unsensored motor connections. (I don’t recommend sensors, either)

60A continuous per wire, 120A peak for a few seconds

9 Likes

I second this. these connectors are great.

3 Likes

I always mess up the order of the 3 wires
At least bullets connector ive you flexibility, and bi chunky connector rigidifies the electronics…

2 Likes

MT60 just as good?

1 Like

I guess, but it’s harder for me to work with.

2 Likes

I need to order these next time I get to buy Connectors.
Is there a 3d printable panel mount for them yet?

1 Like

Sure is. West System 650

8 Likes

Awesome thanks guys! So nobody uses anything else?

I’m looking for something that’s secure enough, but will be plugged in and out with every ride.

Guess I can fashion a handle around it of sorts out of JB Weld or Pratley Steel if I have no other choice.

1 Like

Why do you need to unplug your phase wires every ride?

Sorry for a bit of a necro, but I was trying to get some more MR60 connectors and it seems like the current rating for the pins is only 30A and the casing is rated for 60A?

3 Likes

I’ve been running 160A through two of them motor side, so 80A per. Keep in mind that if it’s not constant current, going higher is fine, hence the prolific use for phase leads.

1 Like

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.china-amass.com%2Fproduct%2Fcontain%2F01G5do45298528b9%23

They used to have english on the site… Looks like specs are 20A per pin continuous.

Anyone have suggestions for a waterproof 7 pin connector I could use for my balance leads?

1 Like

Why don’t you recommend them for sensored motors?

What the FUCK does backfire use to charge on the zealot? Why is connector type some kind of classified info. No matter what I google I cannot find a simple list with photos and maybe even dimensions. It definitely isnt a GX16-3P as it was exactly the right shape but too big. I’m GUESSING that the “16” part means 16mm so I went and bought a GX12-3P and I’m hoping for the best.

4 Likes

I can send you a pic of mine later. What are you trying to do? Fast charger?

I bought some 4A chargers for a couple local zealot riders. I now need to change the connectors on all of them when the GX12-3P’s come in.

1 Like

I would also like to know how people go about this…

This is relevant. Has some links.