Should I buy an Electric Unicycle - EUC?

Dude.
Clearly I’m heading in the opposite direction.

I need a more ergonomic toy with suspension so I can ride comfortably…

Rico Suave!!!

3 Likes

Go-Go-LX-with-CTS-Suspension-3-Wheel-Left-Profile-Blue

4 Likes

See you get me dude.

I wonder if I can Vesc this thing!!!

1 Like

f323fab881273231e540392ceef9a7d7 (1)

1 Like

ColdAdmirableIndochinesetiger-size_restricted (1)

3 Likes

This looks like a good time… But would put a lot of strain on my neck…

1 Like

Vescooter

1 Like

Seeing the rascal… have you considered commiting to the one chair for a while? Buy some heelys…

1 Like

80+ reply, sorry didn’t read.

i got a used kingsong s18, took me few try to actually be able to ride in straight line and not looking at my balls the entire time, probably total of 4,5 hrs.

not sure if u should start with a suspension wheel, people that i know that ride euc daily all started with v8f, but i would say this, on the s18 u can lock the suspension, so u can use it like a non suspension wheel, then learn the basic and remove the lock to enjoy the suspension, sorta like a convertible.

idk if other wheel let u to do that, so can’t comment on that. also, don’t start on a wheels that’s heavy, ur leg are gonna hurt like a bitch when u just starting

1 Like

I kid you not. This was thought about as a means to ride going straight.

But it’s super hard…
And taxing.

I do want heelies regardless though…

I’ve actually never tried this. Looks fun though.

1 Like
1 Like

Is that colin furze? :rofl:

1 Like

Pretty sure, dude is awesome.
Me and the boy bro’d down on him while back

2 Likes

Imagine if he was your dad. He’s a legend

1 Like

Sent it.

Wish me luck!!!

So @Evwan going downstairs is easy?

Whose wheel was that?

You gonna help me out with tips for a newb?

Hah yeah that was @EDness s22. Believe me when I say it was insanely easy. Here’s my reaction doing it the first time (not the vid I posted)

I missed all of the stairs and the impact was still not bad.

1 Like

I’m 300 miles in but still a newb.

Biggest piece of advice I can offer, do not squeeze the euc between your legs while riding. Movements from your legs will transfer into the EUC causing you to wobble. Learn to freely balance on it with just your two feet while moving instead of keeping it upright by pushing against the side of it

2 Likes

^ good advice

At low speeds, to tighten up a turn, try rotating your shoulders toward the inside of the turn. What that really does is steer the EUC to the outside - which then causes your whole body to lean to the inside - which then makes the tire turn tighter, and keeps you balanced. But the less you think about it the better it works. :slight_smile:

1 Like