[Serious] 3D Printed Enclosure Thread

No afraid not, place for 1 layer of 18650s and some 2mm foam on top and bottom.

Bump. Post your 3D printed enclosures.

4 Likes

I gotta get around to posting mine on here. As soon as I get some time I’ll make sure it’s fit to distribute and post it on here. I love how it turned out, great flex enclosure and it’s totally modular

1 Like

Started with 3 printed parts glued together. 6 layers of carbon fibre cloth later its near indestructible.

8 Likes

Single print enclosure for my mini cruiser:
Can fit a 10s3p and a lingyi esc

Build thread: Portable mini cruiser | Landyachtz dinghy | meepo hub motors | meepo esc

8 Likes

TPU I see. That’s actually a really good material for enclosure.

2 Likes

Its actually regular PLA :sweat_smile:
I wish my printer can take the fancier filaments

1 Like

Ohh. The shine misled me.

fv7_B_b.stl (931.7 KB) fv7_B_f.stl (1.2 MB) fv7_F_b.stl (1.2 MB) fv7_F_f.stl (1.4 MB)
box_v5.stl (4.0 MB) cover_v5.stl (214.3 KB) drill_mask_115x50.stl (669.8 KB)

7 Likes

9 Likes

Just recently got into 3D printing, and other than a couple of flavors of generic PLA, I have some eSUN eLastic TPE that I’ve been printing off of my Ender 3 (I modified the extrusion bracket to print flexible goodies).
Does anybody have experience with making a TPE enclosure? I would consider getting some ABS, but I don’t have any on hand and I don’t really have great ventilation where my printer is, so I’d have to move it :pensive:

Has anyone tried designing an enclosure for a holypro undermount?
I’d like to revisit my trampa and make it under mounted as my mbs is seeing much more love these days

Hi, I just bought 26awg silicone wire from Hobbyking and im not sure if it will hold up for 4a at 42v, do you think I have to double it to make it work safe?

That is really thin wire for 4 amps. I would double it for sure.

1 Like

i just realized that i posted in wrong post but thanks

22awg min for 4+amps

1 Like

so i will double it for safety

1 Like

Time to revive this a bit.

I’m designing an undermount enclosure for my trampa. It needs a remodel to give it the oomph to use it again (my 2 builds are too physically similar)

Any thoughts?

4 Likes

STLs? 10char.