*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

I was personally quite vocal with jeff about cast trucks :joy:. They’ve got the skill and machinery to knock out a sick a precision truck. That’s the way to go if the need ever arises imo.

1 Like

Cast truck can be ok but many not making like should. For cast truck you need make cast to bigger size so can finishing tolerance and surface finish by CNC.

If we make truck later we not make by CNC, we make by forge with hot forge. CNC take too many time for making truck and many material waste.

14 Likes

We try make this 4WD later

36 Likes

Brilliant! I love the low riding height. how far off the ground is the top of the deck? Can you make a drop through version for an even lower ride? The lower the better! And are those 100mm wheels?

1 Like

All revealed above or in his neo deck thread. :arrow_up:

2 Likes

Sorry spade, gonna have to read some more haha

2 Likes

Suffering from a case of TLDR…!

4 Likes

We’ve all been there. The effort will be worth it.

3 Likes

42 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE

@avX ours are curved against can side only though. So they would look flat when they are actually curved.

4 Likes

@torqueboards Have photo of this?

1 Like

Not atm no.

This picture from other site you say. Can see all use flat magnet. Can have cut to fit flat magnet.

2 Likes

I suspected from the loaded marketing these might be able to take some serious abuse - I’m convinced now :slight_smile:

I didn’t ever expect to be putting some hubs on a leave the ground kick tail deck - can’t wait :wink:

5 Likes

have you seen @Linny new board? it has 5095 and they look gorgeous

2 Likes

Yep, too much all at once. I suggest canning every project here and just working on the 20s esc. That’s something we need yesterday.

3 Likes

Change your profile picture back please

Jeff can you save enertion and carvon?

4 Likes

Dont forget about the decks

1 Like

especially not in his own language, yes of course!

3 Likes

I can’t wait for the first gen of these to roll out. I want the revised and improved v2 already :crazy_face:

1 Like