*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Thank you, what size is that opening? I get that it fits on a Paris truck as that is how Loaded sell it but what is the actual diameter of the hole please?

I make drawing for you. Moment.

1 Like

5 Likes

I also need to figure out what trucks to use. Would these fit on calibers? Or is the hole too small? I’m not home to measure rn

1 Like

It fit caliber and paris and many other truck.

3 Likes

10 Likes

33 posts were split to a new topic: Patent Discussions

A post was merged into an existing topic: Patent Discussions

If anyone got over excited and ordered too many wheels let me know… gutted to have missed this!

1 Like

We still have one last spot left. If wanting send me DM.

2 Likes

For neoONE Hub for sensor we also add temperature sensor so for VESC is compatible and can changing setting for motor not getting too hot.

27 Likes

@jeffwuneo have you considered battle hardening these? Epoxy between magnets to reduce possibility of magnets detaching from the can.

4 Likes

We no need do. Magnet will never coming loose with our change we made. Is already design for reliable. If have problem say me and we replace for you no problem. I order more motor from factory so we having spare if any issue.

15 Likes

You seem confident and you also seem to have the experience and expertise to back it up! I’m excited to see how these claims play out. Good work :pray:

5 Likes

If magnet come loose from motor can it meaning two problem. the first problem is about epoxy use. if not for high temp and curing proper it can fail. for second is about motor can thick. if material is too thin can cause indent to can which can loosen magnet. most motor make with bar magnet so it need many epoxy to fill in space. if motor make with radial magnet liking ours it fit with smaller gap having. and you not having this problem.

for this hub motor we make main can from thick steel. for end is made from 6061-T6 alu. we very confident for this motor. we provide epoxy to motor factory that we using already and teach them how to using. for sensor we also cover for epoxy to keep protect from moisture and dirty. my engineer is work with the factory to make this motor to our standard.

34 Likes

This for neoONE deck with neoONE Hub.

21 Likes

Are you intending to produce also your own trucks? If so, you can offer a complete build soon. You have your own hubs and sleeves, soon own ESC with integrated BMS und the deck is also already out for testing. I assume you have anyway plenty of batteries for your cars and the knowledge to put them together. Now is just a nice CNC machined truck missing, to complete the picture. :grin:

Since hub motor can working for any truck is not needing CNC truck right now. We have mould for truck already we post photo before. We already selling all board for neoONE S which using our battery pcb but we starting now with using our hub for all new.

5 Likes

Didn’t knew that the trucks are also your own design

Is from mould we buy. We maybe making other type truck later. For now we wanting focus for ESC/BMS which can make good platform for build.

6 Likes