*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Then yes, dependent on price, I am interested and I’m sure others would be too!

I think I would prefer the 62mm wheel

I’m also interested!!!

• White 90mm x 52mm ABEC Core 77A (2 Wheels)
  • Grey 90mm x 62mm Boosted No brand wheel (2 Wheels)

0 voters

4 Likes

We make some small design change to motor for improvement. Motor is all in production.

13 Likes

Quality wise they look amazing.
they also look solid af

Thank you Jeff!

1 Like

What changes were made Jeff?

We made some change to material for housing for better heat protect. We also change copper thickness for winding so it running cooler when pushing. We get sample motor before from factory and put in our testing lab. We find improvement and now factory is making these change for us.

19 Likes

I love your commitment to the game Jeff!

5 Likes

We just want making good product is no problem.

14 Likes

This is a super common clone wheel and it’s pretty underwhelming most of the time. Also it’ll be 10mm narrower than the back wheels. I’d personally rather have the grey wider one that is proven to be decent already.

8 Likes

We think the grey wheel is better.

8 Likes

My IQC manager will visiting motor factory next week and we see production. He already meet factory with one of my engineer to show changes we asked.

7 Likes

This is exciting stuff Jeff. Hopefully we get a decent hub out of this.

2 Likes

We not do this if quality is bad, we only want to make good product like for our car customer. I like skateboard is fun for me. But quality is most important.

24 Likes

since the front wheels aren’t electric, they don’t need a core. More urethane -> more comfort :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wheel still need core to support PU or cannot put bearing in. Since we not open new mould for this we just find existing wheel mould can using. For now we think the grey wheel is best for this and if anyone need other can buying from skateboard shop.

9 Likes

I understand. Just saying :wink:

1 Like

Jeff, I was going to ask privately but I suppose it’s best to ask here.

Assuming I can have any axle I want for this, what is the optimal axle length and what does the inside of the motor where it meets hanger look like please?

I’d like to get the truck ready.

2 Likes

For rear of motor it design for standard width axle on truck. When mount motor sit against truck like normal wheel. Skateboard nut mount on front of motor inside. It shouldn’t be extend further than here.

4 Likes