*SCAM ALERT* neoHUB Group Buy (Same as loaded motor but sensored)

Appreciate your patience with our community, and willingness to listen to all requests.

4 Likes

Is ok. Maybe if you friend can start new thread for me and help make decision is easier for me to know which one you wanting making.

6 Likes

loaded were the first gen - these are already improved :wink:

1 Like

Hello friends. We receive some stock today for Boosted 90mm wheels. I send invoice for those asking. If want for front wheel, please say me.

11 Likes

How much?

Is $20 for two.

1 Like

Yes please mate :call_me_hand:

Yes for 2 :+1:

Are they 1:1 boosted? Same duro and everything?

1 Like

Is same wheel just no logo.

5 Likes

Me!

5 char

1 Like

Yes still intersted in a full set + 2 :smiley:

What other brands are using those wheels?

I not sure.

These are the wheels eLofty offers with their direct drives. @topcloud was pretty impressed with them.

4 Likes

Yes, I rode them an Boosted and eLofty, I was just wondering if there are some brands else offering those wheels.

1 Like

me me me!

1 Like

Hey @jeffwuneo I would love a set of two :grin: thanks

1 Like

Sorry, I’m the slow kid sometimes.

4 Likes

+1 that boosted thane stands out at 90mm

tl;DR: for 99% of us, the wider contact patch with square edges is the same profile that Boosted uses: wide, flat, square profile, which I think is ideal for commuting on smooth roads.

FTR: these 90mm “Foosted” wheels roll true, which helps with range, and they’re sticky enough for a little snakey carving action.

If I had to choose between 85mm blue Caguamas vs 90mm Foosteds, it would come down to aesthetics (geometry, risers, colors, etc).

3 Likes