*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Don’t act like you don’t know us now that you’re all stormcore and shit

7 Likes

I have been using them for more than a year now. 2 miles ride to work and back. I remember 3-4 other folks using them, either on 3D printed hubs or CNCed hubs.

1 Like

he just curious why his v6 design spawned a longer thread than the stormcore

1 Like

Which drives?

58KV the original original eloftys. Let me take a pic for you.

1 Like

This is why we are thunder buddies 4lyfe.

5 Likes

Yeah I have a pair of TB beta units doing it fine too, but who knows what KV they are. sub 60 is where it can happen but who right now has those?

1 Like

2 Likes

5 Likes

Someone should make that happen.

What KV? It can’t haul ass?

not really, its got an old 12S3P in it with foc ready 50 amp 4.12 variants. It’s kind of fast, but not terribly quick.

3 Likes

Yess. Al those long chats with Kenna, reporting our findings to the builder’s forum. Felt like China DD pioneers… haha.

1 Like

We have a man in China

3 Likes

I found a meme that sums up how I often see @longhairedboy, here it is, thank me later.

11 Likes

What hubs are you on ATM?

Hey and we’re back if your still following the Adventures of ‘Dred the lone recipient’ you’ll know that one of my V4s apparently are shit, well after a lot of cursing and whisky and some a few pacts with sk8tan I also discovered I had a loose balance lead which may have been contributing to the shennanigans. Will update once the tin has cooled.

5 Likes

that looks good and loose lol damn

4 Likes

whose this n00b that wants to keep the thread on topic @mods can we do something here?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Are you kidding this is what peak performance looks like m8

1 Like