*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

that’s the new high performance pgroup level solder line fusing I read about.

Yeah it’s designed for safety it breaks away when it detects your having to much fun or just far enough away from the house for an Uber to cost double.

7 Likes

Same 3D printed PETG ones. I printed a set in nylon but they are just sitting with bergmeisters on them…

4 Likes

Is this a record, folks? Get Guinness on the line.

Really? How many KMs?

About 1000km at this point. Would have been a lot more had I not moved closer to my work.

2 Likes

Kinda off-topic but also relevant, I just needed to share that per @BenjaminF coining, this color shall hence be known as ‘Barneys Dick Purple’

13 Likes

@DerelictRobot where did that purple wand come from? I need mine purple!!!

12 Likes

Just email them and ask for this, special order.

6 Likes

I feel slightly bad about this…only slightly.

6 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

You need some slack on those connections

3 Likes

8 Likes

The revel kit first version doesn’t have ridges…

…oh my, you little fairies have been busy…

1 Like

My optimism for this has finally run out. So I have requested a refund.

If I get the money back I think I will be going the Cheap FOCker 2 route. At least the parts for that come quick.

So now this is the hotest thread on the forum, every vendor is free to advertise here right?

5 Likes

Biggest one is the photo of Focbox6 from Johnny Wizard’s insta. He didn’t x-ray reverse engineer anything, he had the gerbers.

9 Likes

bingo

that was another interesting revelation…

thanks

3 Likes

I’ve recused myself from this thread. I’m ignorantly gaslighting shit that doesn’t concern me.
Goes for @abusfullofnuns too.
I’m not old enough to play here sorry guys

1 Like

Fukken this tbh, DIY is like owning an E type, we all know what we signed up for.

1 Like