*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

SAME gonna be lotta used FOCBOXes on the used parts market in the future :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Awesome work Jeff! Cant wait to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For pcb we make from FR5 material which is can much strong for normal pcb and can working to 170C temperature. We use heavy copper fill in pcb also.

20 Likes

35 Likes

You’re machine my friend. This is a truly astonishing turn around time. I’m excited to see the beta batch amongst builders here.

9 Likes

We work fast in China :slight_smile:

Each PCB have individual serial number and date making we can tracking if problem for future.

28 Likes

Are you engineers enjoying doing this stuff? It’s a new hobby for all of you :joy:

8 Likes

We like doing, is be fun :slight_smile: This PCB not so hard. Some we making before have 12 layer and complicate with big sizing. This make small is fun challenge for my engineer. They do fast.

47 Likes

Thank fuck. Wise choice, Thumbs up!

17 Likes

Sorry for all those weird questions.
I’m probably too curious in all the aspect of things. After seeing pictures of his work’s result from this project I really like this!

3 Likes

Weird just makes you fit in better here. Jeff is an awesome communicator. When I bought something from him, he tracked the purchase for me and sent me updates. Commitment and effort tell the story.

14 Likes

Thank you for kind word. Is important for communication for all life no mattering business or friend. Must be communicate always.

22 Likes

Wise words. :raised_hands:t3:
I feel like you’ll write a book someday.

1 Like

No need write book :stuck_out_tongue: just do :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Haha, that’s the spirit!

1 Like

Life can be simple if you living simple life. No need complicate.

21 Likes

Haha, Jeff, you got me laughing. All your last three posts are deeply philosophical.
I agree totally with you, tough.

14 Likes

Lets lighten the mood then, this is some deep shit.

I had to throw some underwear away this morning because the skid mark on them went through to both sides.

9 Likes

i think your wipe technique needs some attention…

2 Likes

You can’t wipe the sin away

9 Likes