*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Wow @jeffwuneo I am super impressed and thankful (it is almost thanksgiving after all) for your hard work in the EV sector and our small community.

I like the idea of a VESC6 FOCBOX so I will continue to eagerly watch this thread! Best of luck to you, sir!

10 Likes

This is not about money; this is about showing the true power of China behind our community.

Neo’s first ESC will be better than Enertion’s latest ESC, I assure you.

Neo’s first deck is better than Ollin’s latest deck, after all. Neo hubs should be better than anything we’ve seen for the price, also version 1.

Personally, I hope to see a new baseline for community quality and safety emerge from our community sponsorship. We raise the bar for us all.

Happy Thanksgiving my dudes. Be excellent to each other.

28 Likes

Thank you friend for all words. We want help our friend for this. We start make pcb tomorrow and order component we no have stock. We think next week can having first for our test. We make enough pcb for 100pc and after test for small sample we making those for friend :slight_smile:

Happy thanksgiving for all my friend for their family too.

28 Likes

Go to sleep Jeff :sleeping: hahaha

2 Likes

I back work already :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Damn Musk has nothing on your work schedule.

5 Likes

I live in factory dorm many week.

5 Likes

We need to buy enough Neoboxes so you can have a weekend off in Macao or something haha.

7 Likes

Is ok :slight_smile: just busy time now before spring festival so many project need finish.

7 Likes

to be fair, if he was doing this “for-profit” everything would be 3-4x more expensive for the overhead. But yes, cant really beat the price + quality of a non-profit friend of our community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If we do this as business we need to make 20元 for every 1元 we spending. For me I don’t needing to do this for business so is ok to just covering cost.

15 Likes

We finish PCB design and checking already and we start to make today already. For pcb it need 4 day for making then can start to make sample smt.

11 Likes

Noooo, I must have hit the flag thing by accident, I sincerely apologize in case this post disappears!

Got too excited about the whole project!

3 Likes

5 posts were split to a new topic: Tech requests for Jeff from neoONE

It can but may need some layout change. Send message to me.

2 Likes

PCB is now for production. We make in our factory that produce PCB for military so is highest quality can making. It need 4-5 day for making. I share photo once finishing.

23 Likes

this thread is amazing! who wants my 1.6v focbox’s bahaha

5 Likes

this is my new favourite thread. sorry @avX I still like your gear drives

4 Likes

dibs if you are getting rid of it

2 Likes

Also have a 1.6 sitting here :slight_smile:

1 Like