*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I share improvement next week :slight_smile: I think everyone can be happy when seeing :wink:

20 Likes

Do you have a footprint size? PCB or PCB + heatsink?

I share more next week.

8 Likes

I appreciate that it makes a good product.

lol wtf. Why do people do any recreational activities? Why bike, knit, swim, run, draw, paint, invent, make music? “What a waste of time if they aren’t in it for the money!”

Jeff loves to invent/innovate/improve. And we’re a community that directly benefits from this. Sure he can be a “for-profit” esk8 company, but then he’d need to deal with all the bullcrap of running an actual profitable business. (inventory, website, logistics, support, marketing, etc)

He doesn’t want to do that for his hobby. He just wants to create, and see people enjoy his creations. What other better way than the way he does it now? Maximizing his creations with minimal traditional company overhead bullcrap. He’s not even charging for his time. A guy like him working in the EV automotive industry has got to be worth $75+/hr designing and project managing.

Don’t know why that is so hard to understand for some people…

22 Likes

It’s a bit weird that we’re answering these questions for him, but I definitely like your take on it.

9 Likes

As someone also with a passion with an engineering background, I can totally see that through his product creation threads and how he handles everything with everyone. (neodeck, neohubs, neobox)

4 Likes

We finish reverse engineer for PCB. My engineer make layout change for vesc6 design. We start making PCB Friday for first testing.

40 Likes

So fast…

Just curious, what do you and your engineer think of this design, vs the ESC you’re designing around the TI system?

7 Likes

We think our ESC better :grin:

17 Likes

Is 3am, I sleep now :slight_smile:

27 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Welcome to Derail Jail

I don’t understand ? Is resistor.

4 Likes

So this is essentially a VESC6 version of the focbox? :o

5 Likes

oh jeff. go get your sleep. we talk tomorrow :joy:

Just a joke. A good one, but maybe not helpful right now.

Maybe can explain for me. I don’t understanding.

3 Likes

The guy in the photo is Jason from enertion who made the original focbox. Its just a joke. nothing serious. keep up the good work.

1 Like

Please sleep. It would take hours to properly explain. :grinning:

1 Like

I see. :slight_smile: I sleep now

15 Likes