*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

@BillGordon
Serious question… :sweat_smile:

niklas please read the 3389 posts and then you’ll understand

13 Likes

The quality is as shitty as before because there is nothing new. There are no neoboxes that got improved. They don’t exists. They might or they might not.

The only neoboxes available for sale are tester versions if one of the testers wants to sell them.

For now if you buy it from Jeff you ship your money to china and get a middle finger in return. Well it would require communication to give you the finger but not even that happens.

If you need a vesc (fight me Frank) Go look somewhere else. Maybe take a peak in half a year but i doubt it.

8 Likes

I bet the renders are for sale though. 100% Both v4 and v6. Difference is color.

2 Likes

One thing I noticed, is that the transactions for my Neohubs were a different PayPal name than my transaction for my Neoboxes. (I bought them at separate times)

Curious as to if we all had transactions with the same PayPal account even

The post on instagram is very Jed Board look at our boxes we are about to ship…

6 Likes

Well, it looks like we might have caught this just in time before the long con paid off. Better pull the bandaid now than wait 6 months and be out 50x more.

1 Like

Learn your cultural differences. If Jeff is really butthurt about what people say in this forum he is not Chinese.

One thing I learned from years of trading is things can get nasty as hell, but they will still contact you the next day acting like nothing happened trying to make some sales.

He might have started his venture with the best of intentions. But the complete lack of updates on the product is a clear indication that he is not getting the job done.

8 Likes

I was replying to the comment about people who want to see him succeed all the while fail.

Honestly, it seemed to me that when we was supported, respected, not caught in a lie, etc that he (somewhat) actually made an effort to deliver. Now we have nothing.

I am not defending him not communicating or not delivering, I’m just stating why that may be now in relation to how it was before, see above. I don’t see how that’s being a Jeff appologist… I’m out goods, waiting, etc, I’m just not taking what Jeff did to me personally at this point man. Also, I was making making this point as a matter of debate.

You reiterate a good point though:

Sometimes I feel the need to defend myself and this is one of them…

Referring to the comment about hiding truths I assume?
This one? (btw I have nothing better to do here while drinking coffee to wake up)

For context, and I know I’m not unique in this, I see no reason to indroduce my friends from when I was a teenager to my work friends or boss. I see no reason to introduce my skating friends to my other dudes who we just debate philosophy and politics and space and shit till the weeee hours, family friends don’t need to know any of them either. If they ask, sure, not hiding anything… but I’m not going to go out of my way to tell everyone in my life about everyone else, would you? That’s all I was saying man. If that’s being deceitful so be it.

Anyways, yep, not only does it seem, but Jeff straight up got caught red handed being deceitful, and :handshake: to those who discovered it, I don’t know if I’ve ever explicitly made it clear that’s how I feel. Here’s my apology for being a Jeffey apologist. :kissing_heart::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Right, but what other option was there? In addition to people buying his decks, ESCs, and hubs, there were vendors looking to go into business with Jeff. They needed to know who they were dealing with. (At least one did, and is actively and currently selling goods produced/procured by him.)

I get your point. I guess I see the difference as being when you start selling to them, there needs to be some transparency/accountability.

4 Likes

Another good point, I hadn’t yet considered this angle. :handshake:

2 Likes

Boy… this is sure starting to look like Jedboards game plan.

I was so close to ordering production boxes after my betas… once the local community @kook jumped of the neobox train, i made sure not to get back on

5 Likes

I filed my dispute today. I had time left, but I already ordered a different esc and I’m not playing the games anymore. I’ve sent 5 emails and no response at all.

8 Likes

This thread has divided into 4 groups of people:

1. the woefully hopeful who still think everything will turn out ok

1. the people trying to make it clear that this situation is and has been fucked from the beginning

1. the people with no tolerance for liars in our community

1. people just here for the popcorn

Where do you fall?

• 1 - hopeful
  • 2 - protective
  • 3 - untrusting
  • 4 - amused

0 voters

6 Likes

Respectfully amused. I feel I’ve earned the right after putting in the time to read this train wreck.

7 Likes

I’m hopeful still for everyone else waiting it out. Amused to see the results. And I now have zero tolerance for liars. Most of the above lol

6 Likes

It’s perfect that Moon voted on every one except “hopeful”.

12 Likes

That is indeed the price.

Astute observation there.

1 Like

Well I’ve waited 11 months on this build and it seems like the only thing missing is my escs’

Good bye patience.

14 Likes