*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Super frustrating… Nice bit of kit though.

5 Likes

I try hard to be this cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

18 Likes

Jeff took Karl hostage confirmed

Do I even need a /s? :thinking:

4 Likes

i love you :rofl:

7 Likes

This post aged well

6 Likes

i hope not, but when i read this i was legit scared he was being imprisoned abroad or something

4 Likes

Curious too.

Making business (ie both parties happy) obviously needs more than forum frame…but not much more.

After 4 months of waiting and almost daily checking in on this thread, I decided to give up the wait and I just put the money down on 2 of the Maytech MTVESC’s. I know the falsely report being able to handle ~200A (the shunts on it can measure 160A peak at most) but I only plan on drawing 50A absolute max off my 12s battery pack in FOC mode so hopefully I’ll be fine.

Hopefully this doesn’t fizzle out, would love to see more vendors selling ESCs.

7 Likes

I ordered my SuperFOC 6.8’s from them and got them pretty quick, need to build my battery pack before i can do anything though (got some spare SPIM08HP’s in my shop that i can use while i wait for the 40T’s to arrive).

The problem I had with the MTVESC Price was that the extra 120 id spend on two of those over two 6.8’s in my head is 120 dollars I plan on spending on StormCores or something else when they come out.

As far as I’m aware the 6.8’s were ‘good’ to around 40-45 BattAmp which makes them… really not a great option when compared to the CheapFOCer v2. :man_shrugging: but what can you do.

@kook and his words did resonate with me though, I’m not sure I’m interested in waiting to issue a dispute until the last minute.

2 Likes

I’ve managed this response from him … but no refund … I’ve escalated it in PayPal dispute claim.

3 Likes

Impressed you got a response tbh

3 Likes

wtf ? l was ready to order 2 vesc’s but i’ll pass

1 Like

Definite pass at the moment.

3 Likes

is this the group-buy thread for the JedBoxes?

10 Likes

Yes

10jeds

2 Likes

No, this is Heaven’s Gate cult’s blog.

7 Likes

do we get k00l-aid and tee shirts?

1 Like

Ask @Blasto he is in charge of the kool aid

7 Likes

zero jedboxes

1 Like