*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Good Luck! My dispute to paypal is in progress as well after similar attempts to reach Jeff without response. Hopefully PayPal does us right on these…

1 Like

Glad(not really) im not the only one.

3 Likes

It is done.

It is 12:58pm on June 1st. Let’s see how long it takes until Jeff sends me a message.

13 Likes

How long do you have until you have to escalate to PayPal for final review?

Jeff has time to respond until the 20th - paypal will check what he has sent, that could take 5 days but paypal thinks the case could be solved by the 18th. (if thats what you mean?)

1 Like

Yeah, mine gave time for Jeff to respond from the initial dispute - but then I noticed it also required that I escalate further to PayPal to get them to step in if needed.
It almost seemed like the initial dispute was just to reach out to the seller, without paypal intervention. So I gave him a few days before escalating again straight to PayPal - Curious if you had the same process as you waited until the final hour to dispute.

i think thats normal. The first message you type goes directly to jeff. Once he replied to that ( or didnt)you can force paypal into the dispute i think.

2 Likes

16 Likes

Im confused, did you get your NeoBox’s and have been using them for a while now?

I believe he was promised a replacement. His pcb was fucked on arrival. Not too sure but he did receive his two neoboxes although they look like they never went thru qc

2 Likes

No shit.

4 Likes

Seems like this is gonna just keep getting worse lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

a slippery slope… just get’s slipperier…

it’s newtonian physics n shit… it’s in books…

1 Like

How long did you wait to got to post this one in the good place and time ?

1 Like

Jeff already got back to PayPal. They are now going to review what he sent them and either decide or ask me some further questions. Interestingly enough, he didn’t send me a message like he usually would if something comes up like this.

2 Likes

What did he say on PayPal out of interest

I can’t see that

1 Like

Are you sure??
With mine I could see what they said

this is all

edit: now in English

4 Likes

Ah maybe only on pc or with some disputes

K cool good luck hope you get your money back