I really agree with @glyphiks here. I think it’s not a question {at the moment} to try and get at “Jeff” but more to focus on us as a community. I think some still want to receive the neobox, even if it’s for science, so those who wish to cancel their order’s out of frustration must realise that this can affect those who want to keep theirs as well. Inflicting our pain onto Jeff by pushing chargebacks might actually also inflict pain upon us. My holy suggestion would be to wait, as many suggested, until the protection in close to expiring.
He (Jeff) might have been very un-transparent but has delivered units so far, ignoring the quality, so we know there is a production line, and that units exist. I also despise those who are complaining, because as mentioned, as a tester of an unknown vendor, you were aware of the possible consequences so like Mike, I’m not really impressed by the lack of complaints. I understand these complaints of course, you have a reason to be angry I think I have my point across like others above have mentioned.
TL; DR
Cancelling your order might not be the best option, as it could increase waiting time on other members who are waiting, and might even make a greater mess.
this. If you’ve been in esk8 for more than a minute, you know that you’re gonna need to wait for some shit.
From the limited communication that we have seen, it would seem as if Jeff is still trying to deliver.
I would urge you all for the good of the community if nothing else, to hold onto that order until a point close to your 180 days. Otherwise you’re kinda just fucking everybody else over.
I manufacture and sell components all over the world. I ship the same or next day. All made in USA.
Over a month ago I shipped a set of parts to UK. Royal Mail decided not to process overseas packages because of COVID-19.
After only one week dude who bought from me asked for a refund knowing that RM is down. The package was sent back to the US and US Postal sent it back to UK. He received shipment and now asking for a discount. I no longer ship to UK or even to Canada. US only. Problem solved.
I think maybe I need to make parts for you guys. You can put up with a lot of shit.
We can. We’d love more vendors, but far too many times people have come here with big promises and never follow through. What did you have in mind for production?
So guys, update time from me. It’s been a hot minute.
I will open a paypal dispute in the next hour or so.
Jeff has not answered any of my messages since the 23rd and i’m sick of it. He may deliver the replacement but do i know that? No. Do you still hope for it? yes.
The one neobox has been in my single motor board and performs well for the few times i’ve ridden it. temps are way better than with my 4.12 vesc.
Nevertheless there should be at least some communication. Proof me wrong - i’ma do it.
For clarification : my paypal protections runs out in approximately 1 hour and 7 minutes or 25 hours and 7minutes depending on what time paypal chooses to take, thats why i do it today.