*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I don’t want my money back. I want to make sure i get that replacement.

8 Likes

Ah but if he’s not shipping that ain’t gonna happen

PayPal can’t force him to send a replacement best they can do is give you money back

2 Likes

200 (2)

Maybe you can speak with Jeff once PayPal gives you your money back, and you can just order another one?:man_shrugging:t2: I’m pretty sure @Halbj613 is right in that they can’t do more than refund you for the purchase

3 Likes

He sure is, but again that wasn’t the main reason. If jeff won’t send me a replacement it will have to go to a refund IF Pp won’t favor him. If Jeff manages to send the replacement i take that.

3 Likes

i assume jeff will just let pp know that they shipped your items to you as agreed, and provide the tracking information showing it was delivered

i wonder how pp works in he said she said type situations

4 Likes

no you just file the claim as damaged goods and ask for a replacement or refund

2 Likes

Interesting. Still no response from Jeff on my dispute and it was opened on 05/27. ¯\(ツ)

2 Likes

We’re about to find out. He did that to me except lied and said items from both my claims were in one shipment. PayPal have strung it out a bit but I’m supposed to be finding out by the 4th.

5 Likes

Try to point out the shippment declared weight

1 Like

I will. And the invoice that came with the shipment to show what was in it :joy:. I think I’ve got a watertight case, but I don’t understand if Jeff was genuine why wouldn’t you just go ok here’s your refund. Why lie to PayPal then provide additional info? Unless he’s told them he is shipping it and they are waiting.

5 Likes

yeah, also if all that was just a scame, why going the trouble of actually producing the "beta"s ? sure the IP thing prevented a lot more people from opening new orders, but still

4 Likes

You are in Riverside. OK then.

2 Likes

Had no other choice, have done the same.

2 Likes

i agree, why go through the trouble? i think i’ll get a better idea once we figure out who made the neobox pcb’s, and who the primary customer is/was

1 Like

Escondido brother

2 Likes

43r1ll

13 Likes

hmmm could it be just some other’s brand pcb well hidden in it’s cnc case ? could be intersting to have some picture comparison with maytechs and co

it could have been refused focbox stocks like the unity on aliexpress, but then where did the 6 come from ? also a comparison between the actual 4 and 6 pcb could be interesting

(but i guess a lot of more vesc experienced people already played this game in here)

what would it take for me to buy neoboxes again…

that;s not difficult… I’d consider him as a source if he finally ships the crap he’s committed to… and then in a year, I’d consider it…

I know this is not an option for all… but for me… I’ll patiently wait for TB or Stormcore… the allure of chasing evaporating rainbows is over,

4 Likes

Good way to put it.

If what I understand is correct and the 100D and 60D have unity pattern mounting holes, and if I end up needing to dispute down the line if he doesn’t end up shipping, I personally can’t wait. 18S with 3x 6S lipos is definitely something I will solder an adapter for :smiley:

Edit: and 70mph top speed… I will definitely need to break out my steering dampers, or drop to 130kv or so. Mmmm! almost makes me just want to go for the 100D now… Ahhhh

1 Like

I just need 2 or better 4 boxes of FOC to make my 4wd ratboard work… I’m patient… I can wait… @kadeanderson just popped up 2 the other day…

stuff I’m goin’ really fast on… I’m not really a Jeff fan just yet…

1 Like