*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

I feel this, I have all my parts on order for my first build right now on top of this neo. The wait is tough but the excitement high!

4 Likes

I’ve got all kinds a boards to ride… but I’m patiently waiting NeoBoxes for my first down n dirty 4wd rat board…

5 Likes

TVS Diode.
That’s exactly it. It cuts the tip of a voltage spike off.

5 Likes

Yes is TVS diode and is on both ESC.

6 Likes

Any news on the improved v2 case :smile:? I’ve been waiting a whole week to see this

Yes. I can share later. Very busy time now.

9 Likes

Does anyone know when the new batch is up for sale this month?

2 Likes

Rideneo.co/neoBOX

5 Likes

Hey welcome to the forum. The production batch should be going out end of this month.

1 Like

What are the final dimensions of the case?

2 Likes

The height will be 22/23 mm according to the most recent post. Please correct me if I’m wrong @jeffwuneo

2 Likes

This is correct.

6 Likes

So the question is… Should I go with 2x single, or wait for @jeffwuneo to release dual variant :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Is better to go single now until dual is ready.

15 Likes

I hate to be a pain @jeffwuneo , But with the production batch in the works, and a hoped shipping date within the week (s), what can we expect this new fancy redesigned aluminum case to look like?
From what I recall the production batch will be shipping with this v2 case, but correct me if that’s the second production batch and I am mistaken.

11 Likes

Would you still recommend the Maytech 200A?

I’m thinking about purchasing two with the Aluminum Heat Sink Housing. But also thinking about two of the Trampa mkiii vesc. Planning on using 6374 220kv motors with a 12s8p.

2 Likes

You can deal with your own flag Mike :rofl:

6 Likes

Fat fingered it :grin:

2 Likes

So i understood it correct that once the production batch is ready, everyone that tested the neobox beta gets the revision sent and @BillGordon for providing the OG focboxes?

+the regular customers

2 Likes

I do not think the testers get a free set of production neoboxes… was that part of the deal and I just missed it?

5 Likes