*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

That or been a lot packages falling through the cracks and not been charged for. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

In some countries like Sweden you have to pay handling fee of 7.5 dollars whatever the value of the product that you have bought. The only way to get past this is if the seller has already paid Vat beforehand.
Jeffwuneo could you pay the vat before hand for us in similar countries and add that sum to our payments if we were to order.

We can send DDP I need to talk to our logistic team about this.

2 Likes

Yeah same in the uk I think as whenever I pay vat they always charge around £8 extra handling fee

1 Like

I have another question, Jeffwuneo idk exactly what your factory and people are capable of creating but do you think that you will try to create remotes/motors along with the neoboxes in the future?
It would also be cool if it would be for a good price. For example if someone would like to build a cheap but high quality campus cruiser they could buy a single hub, neobox v4 with remote and perhaps even battery? To be shipped in one box for reduced shipping cost and the struggle of shopping from multiple companies.

It’s all cool with dual motor premium boards and all but for people like me I would love a strong cheap single motor board and your neobox + a cheap lifepo4 21700 battery pack 12s 1p could very well do that for a good price if you don’t use high quality deck, trucks and wheels.
If you could create a board or kit like that I think is amazing.

1 Like

We already make neoHUB motor and remote is coming.

9 Likes

The reason for my last part is because I soon have a single 6374 motor, ebike esc and cheap battery and that price range is hard to beat but one day I want to upgrade but I just love the single drives because of weight, power efficiency, cost and slow torque

Can you order the hub already?

We just shipped our first batch and second is about to start ordering. Please search and you can find the information.

Ohh Cool​:+1::sunglasses::ok_hand:, sorry I didn’t now. Is not the hub only sold together with your premium eboard?

Super looking forward to a remote, any details on this yet?

It is OSRR remote by @DerelictRobot

16 Likes

Jeff bought all the unsold enertion nanox remotes he’s going to grind them up to make t-shirts to give away with his new smart remotes.

1 Like

Will it blend?

16 Likes

kUM4Bxe

2 Likes

Yes I see this video before my friend share to me.

3 Likes

Wait till you see two girls one…never mind

12 Likes

Well then, now I’m just going to be more impatient :smiley:

@jeffwuneo I have a question. What is that thing marked on the picture.

neo v6

Is it some kind of diode to prevent voltage spikes? If so is V4 has it also?

3 Likes

any day now my prettys… less than 2 week till end of the month!

3 Likes