*SCAM ALERT* neoBOX open source Focbox variant (HW 4 and HW6 Design)

Thank you guys for taking ANOTHER one for the team

4 Likes

Same here

1 Like

Ill take all three, feeling a little empty these days with no neoBox to fill me up :laughing:

yeah i get u man, I was mainly just having it as a motor replacement for my pre built board, might have plans for em in the future tho

I would bet large amounts of money that there are at least 5 Unities for every Trampa VESC 6 in use.

8 Likes

That’s why I’ve been developing FlexiBMS on my own time and money and not taking any pre-orders or orders before I can actually ship stuff.

You have assembled the new project boards and they’re working? Or are these some other test boards?

For PCB manufacturing they should only need the gerber-files, unless they also do assembly in which case they would also need BOM, fabrication layers and XY-coordinate file.

I’m assuming you only sent the minimal required files and no actual Kicad-project files?

8 Likes

Yes and yes

8 Likes

while i did not choose my words sufficiently precisely, my concern is still well placed

they may only have the gerber/bom/pnp and not the actual design files, but they have what they need to put your design into production without you

i’m hopeful that your written agreement is enforceable should they choose they take that path in the future, or if they sell or pass on the production files to someone who does

I call absolut bullshit.

He just shows top and bottom without showing the sides indicating its the new box.

Also the Images are missing the timestamp on the file Name. Lets see if i can get any metadata out of them.

i will call paypal again and tell them to not close the case if he adds anything because it is likely to be a false number.

1 Like

last i checked homie strips exif data from all his images

5 Likes

Yup, no data available.

@Lee_Wright

3 Likes

No reason to strip data unless you hiding something. At this point pictures and promises are worth nothing

That’s bullshit mate, you should always strip exif if your uploading to the internet, it’s common fucking sense.

9 Likes

Done. Could take a while to refresh, but the change is in. I haven’t heard from him since May 21 so this “trade” is on hold for a minute.

Glad to hear it.

9 Likes

Not like some piece of text has stopped them before… Or I have the finances to go after them…

While I don’t see drastic actions smart, especially ones that might hurt the community on the side. Let’s just say if they use the publicly available FW and start selling HW clones/copies on the market. I’m not putting myself above into sneaking some lines of code into the github project that checks the authenticity of the HW and does something if it finds something… No fire hazards though, maybe doesn’t allow charging or balancing or something of that nature. Although this is starting to approach the scale of FTDI bricking clone USB-UART IC chips, which I didn’t really approve of, but understand why they did it.

But I’m not going that far before there actually are HW clones being sold on the market. Don’t wanna do anything drastic if there is no need to.

9 Likes

:thinking: not unless he managed to change his head shape, got new ears, lost a stack of weight, transitioned from curly hair to a short fade, chopped off his hand and replaced with thin fingers, and spent the afternoon waxing his arms.

but conspiracy theories are fun, I blame 5g for this photo :exploding_head: :man_shrugging: :haircut_man:

4 Likes

watch out, you may be accused of shooting from the hip without giving any real thought to it.

4 Likes

I have my own photo to upload, but i realised my error, thought i saw him just the other day at a bakery, but when he turned around to my shock it was just a woman with hard hair, but she WAS wearing a black T-shirt, so you can see my confusion. The search continues

2 Likes

Skimmed through but the gist is we’re changing the site to esk8.shitcunts?

14 Likes

eat your heart out or your wallet
24s 200A.
20s 300A
16s 400A

meesly $1100 single drive

https://powerdrives.net/products/hv_pro/

5 Likes