Savage1 TKP Trucks

Definitely what she said :blush:

6 Likes

That’s the good thing about the raw finish.

1 Like

Eh each to their own. For me, scratches are like scars, they tell stories. If i were worried about every scratch/ding/dent i put on any of my vehicles i’d be in a mental institute by now.

15 Likes

Lol :joy: Emil the lurker. Make an account dude!

1 Like

these comments man :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Just your slightly below average neighborhood shit poster. Got any grapes?

Still on topic,

Mr. @Savage1, the savagini, the savster, did you happen to set aside those v3 unreleased, for me only trucks? :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i love that duck

4 Likes

Does anyone know what size Allen wrench fits the meepo hurricane stock motor pulleys. I need to move mine out a little over a 1/16 of an inch but can’t seem to find anything that fits well.

2 Likes

Probably 2mm or 2.5mm

No grapes bud, sorry. I will have more raw sets ready August 19, 2022. Black, and maybe a few other limited colors will be ready September 2, 2022.

4 Likes

It’s smaller than 2.0mm bigger than 1.5mm and smaller than 1/16.

1 Like

if 1/16 is too big its probably 1.5mm. theres no such thing as a 1.55mm hex key to my knowledge.

2 Likes

Try using torx? Sometimes you can hammer them into a hex

3 Likes

It’s for sure metric. So not 1/16”
Try a 2mm or 1.5 in other good screws.
Sounds like you may have a striped head.

4 Likes

Like @ZachTetra said, you can tap a torx into it, and try to get it lose.

2 Likes

It’s most likely stripped. Mine was also glued/threadlockered on. I had to use a combination of a heat gun and a gear puller from Amazon to remove it and it sheared the very weak grub screw

1 Like

Quick and short update…
I’m currently in the process of machining 30 more sets of TKP’s, as we speak.
There are a couple of new features worthy of mentioning.
1:
I’ve made a limited amount of 100mm, center to center distance between pulleys to accommodate for 72T pulleys for belt drive.

2:
I’ve briefly fitted the jump drives from @ApexBoards to my TKP,s. The fit is perfect as far as the adapter goes.
I might need to fine tune the axel length.
That said, I’m making more axels, and I will be making a batch of 12mm to accommodate.

26 Likes

Great news dude! Can’t wait to see them on your trucks

10 Likes

I’ve had more time with the trucks. With the meepo 265mm pneumatics these things are amazing. The combination is extremely stable. No issues buzzing through paved trails at 25-30mph. I put an exway washer in the back boardside. I will probably try a lighter duro bushing combination I’m the future but for now I’m enjoying the stability.

14 Likes

I meant 165mm wheels.

4 Likes